Discover and fund products, projects and causes you love on Indiegogo. Whether you’re interested in next-gen gadgets, indie films or saving kittens, you can now keep tabs on your favorite Indiegogo campaigns anytime, anywhere.
Support a campaign:
- Discover recommended campaigns
- Explore and follow campaign categories
- Claim campaign perks - everything from cool new devices to walk-on movie roles, custom art and more
- Share your favorite campaigns with friends
Run your own campaign:
- Get notified each time you receive a contribution
- Manage comments
- Post campaign updates, including photos, on the go
- View campaign contributors and send them thank you notes
- Send custom messages to contacts and Facebook friends
- Promote your campaign on social networks
Fixed a bug that caused some campaigns to fail to load when opened from a link.
Ratings and Reviews
Crowdfunding??? More like Scam Funding
Backed a few campaigns including Thin-Case. This is a major scam one right here. Indiegogo has been made aware by more than 50% of the backers that this company has taken the money and run. Company campaign has also been identified as a failed campaign from Kickstarter under a different project name. Further research shows item from campaign to be an existing product in the China market under yet another name.
Yet they still let the campaign keep taking orders. Company was supposed to deliver in June 2017 now September 2017 with zero updates. Indiegogo offers standard template reply every time.
No action on their part because well let's face it they keep making money too as long as they let the campaign stay open... stay away...
Crashes & scammers
As others have noted, there seem to be a lot of scammers on this site. I’ve been burned a few times with products that are never delivered or when they are delivered, are crap. I’ve learned to be much more selective in what I consider investing in.
Lately the app is almost unusable. It crashes every couple of minutes. The few times I have tried to purchase things, it often takes 30 minutes or more because of the frequent crashing.
The IGG app is crashing with iOS 11.3 on my iPhone X. It’s been consistently crashing after using the app for a few minutes (whether it’s being actively used or just in the foreground/background) — and it’s been doing this since the app’s last two recent updates. Please fix it because it’s impossible to do anything on the app for more than a few minutes at the most, deeming the app useless. I’ve tried reinstall the app and doing a hard device reset, which does not resolve the issue.
- Indiegogo, Inc
- 42.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Indiegogo Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.