Indigo Touch is an iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch optimized App for remotely controlling lighting, appliances, HVAC, ceiling fans, sprinklers, etc., from anywhere in the world. It will automatically connect to the required Indigo Smart Home Hub software (v6 or better), installed in your home on a Mac, to communicate with Z-Wave, INSTEON and/or X10 compatible hardware. Additionally, many more devices and protocols are supported via 3rd Party Plugins. Now you can adjust your home's thermostat, run the sprinkler, open the garage door, unlock the front door, and turn off the lights from anywhere you have an internet/data connection!
Although Indigo Touch can immediately connect to our Demo Server so you can see it in action, controlling your home requires that you have installed the Indigo Smart Home Hub software on your Mac. Indigo is NOT FREE, although there is a 30 day free trial available. See MAC REQUIREMENTS below for more details.
For support, please contact us directly using the contact form on our website rather than requesting help via a review.
- Instant control and access to all your smart home devices
- One touch UI controls for lighting, appliances, sprinklers, ceiling fans, and HVAC
- Execute any Indigo defined Action Groups
- View any Indigo defined Variables (house mode, etc.)
- Real time updates of all hardware (brightness, temperature, active zone, sensor values, etc.)
- Real time updates of all variable values
- View all custom 3rd Party Plugin device information
- Control Page viewer for custom user defined UI pages
- Bonjour enabled to get you connected with a single touch (no IP addresses needed!)
- Easy remote access from anywhere via an optional Indigo Reflector subscription (eliminates router and dynamic IP configuration and provides secure communications)
- Indigo Smart Home Hub software v6.1+ (some functionality works with Indigo v4.1+ as well)
- Supported computer interface required to use built-in protocols (Z-Stick, PowerLinc, CM15, etc.)
- Smart home devices (lighting, sprinkler, HVAC, fans, sensors, etc.)
- Mac running Mac OS X Snow Leopard or better (10.7.5+)
FOR MORE INFO VISIT
This new version of Indigo Touch improves performance, security, and reliability. Enhancements include:
• Native 64-bit processor support
• UI for controlling door locks
• iPad Slide Over and Split View compatibility
• Automatic database name change detection when a reflector is being used
• Improved security and performance using iOS App Transport Security
• Improved handling of image caching and new manual clear cache button in settings panel
• Improved communication error reporting
Ratings and Reviews
My Indigo, aside from automating house lights and such, also automates the play of music through the house using Airfoil. My main use of Touch is to select a second source of music if I don’t like what the present chosen schedule. A simple hit of a button will switch me to a playlist, internet radio station, or connect to the radio that feeds the in-line input of the Mac Mini that runs Indigo.
Excellent, bug free software and impressive support
I’ve been using their software for years to control my house, and it rocks. This is the mobile version of their software, but it’s just for controlling things. Think of it as a remote control for your house. You set up all the devices from their Mac software.
This app has become an indispensable part of my Home Automation system. I need to be able to see the values of a number of variables when I am away from the house, and this app allows me to do that.
Now if the developer would just add geofencing capability, it would be perfect.
- Perceptive Automation, LLC.
- 16.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Perceptive Automation, LLC.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.