Trusted options for machine repair
The Up! App quickly connects people who need machine service with trusted service providers, including OEMs, distributors and third-party companies. This helps companies address one of the biggest challenges in manufacturing – machine downtime.
Here's how the app works. Repair and service are right at your fingertips. Get service options in three simple steps:
1. Send Service Requests
2. Receive Responses
3. Schedule Repair Service
For service providers, the Up! App gives you another option for connecting with new customers and serving existing customers.
It’s free, fast and the first of its kind.
• Free to use for service requesters and service providers
• Service requesters quickly and efficiently communicate their request to a network of service providers
• Service providers get notifications and can respond with proposals from anywhere
Reasons for Requesters to Get Up!
• Get Emergency Service when your current provider is unavailable
• Meet an Unmet Need for a current service or repair issue
• Compare Your Options to an existing provider
• Find Specialty Providers for unusual or hard-to-service machines
• Get Multiple Bids to satisfy internal sourcing requirements
Ways Providers Can Grow Their Business with Up!
• Ensure Brand Visibility as The Up! App usage grows
• Serve Existing Customers Better for a current service or repair issue
• Optimize Service Technicians and minimize the time your staff is on the bench
• Schedule Your Technicians with the Up! team management tools
Up! serves machines across a variety of manufacturing plant types, including job shops, machine shops, machine tools, tool and die, tiered suppliers, as well as industries, including aerospace, automotive, plastics, rubber, heavy machinery and trucks, medical, forging, stamping, metal fabrication, cutting and welding, furniture, logistics, transportation, distribution, oil, gas and energy, mining and metals, chemicals, petrochemicals, food manufacturing and processing, consumer packaged goods and others.
• All user types can submit service requests
• Ability to upload picture/video along with the service request
• Routing service requests to Favorite Service Provider
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.