Trusted options for machine repair
The Up! App quickly connects people who need machine service with service providers, including OEMs, distributors and third-party companies. This helps companies address one of the biggest challenges in manufacturing – machine downtime.
Here's how the app works. Repair and service are right at your fingertips. Get service options in three simple steps:
1. Send Service Requests
2. Receive Responses
3. Schedule Repair Service
For service providers, the Up! App gives you another option for connecting with new customers and serving existing customers.
• Service requesters quickly and efficiently communicate their request to a network of service providers
• Service providers get notifications and can respond with proposals from anywhere
• User collaboration for service requesters and service providers with the ability to coordinate to all see the same information at once.
Reasons for Requesters to Get Up!
• Get Service when your current provider is unavailable
• Meet an Unmet Need for a current service or repair issue or preventative maintenance
• Find Specialty Providers for unusual or hard-to-service legacy machines
• Get Multiple Quotes to satisfy internal sourcing requirements
Ways Providers Can Grow Their Business with Up!
• Ensure Brand Visibility as The Up! App usage grows
• Serve Existing Customers Better for a current service or repair issue
• Optimize Service Technicians and minimize the time your staff is on the bench
Up! serves machines across a variety of manufacturing plant types, including job shops, machine shops, machine tools, tool and die, tiered suppliers, as well as industries, including aerospace, automotive, plastics, heavy machinery, medical, forging, stamping, metal fabrication, cutting and welding, and others.
• Sorting – Improved ability to sort and organize your dashboard.
• Teaming – User collaboration for service requesters and service providers with the ability to coordinate to all see the same information at once.
• Notification Matrix – Standardize and streamline current Push/Email notifications events and templates.
• Notification Center – Now access all notifications within the App, via the bell icon.
• Quick Search – Improved search functionality by alphabetical touch list or by name on screens for manufacturer, technology and service areas.
• Improved problem description – A user now has the ability to give more detailed information in "Additional Notes" & "Feedback".
• Paperclip - Paperclip icon will display on providers quote results to indicate attached supporting documents. Applies to requesters, too.
• Ghost Text – Intuitive user experience, by on-screen suggestive text.
• Request Details – Request summary card highlights key details important for quick decision making.
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
The apps interface does not lend itself to evenly or equally distributing exposure to service providers. When you first open the app it starts listing service providers based on no particular method before the requester has either signed in or created a request. A requester doesn’t even have to create a request or sign in to start seeing potential service providers. While this app appears to be a decent source for requesters, it does not bode well for all providers In a geographical area. A user would have to scroll and scroll and scroll to see the complete list of service providers and there’s no method of ranking the service providers by geographical area.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback and for calling in to discuss your ideas. We are always looking for ways to enhance The Up! App and ensure it is helping connect service providers like yourself with people who need machine service. We will incorporate your feedback into our development discussions for future releases.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.