By Massimo Moiso
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you need assistance, please refer to our Technical Support Team by clicking the link on the right of this page.
We cannot answer to customer reviews on the App Store!
InerziaIcon Lite is the all-in-one answer for your icons organization needs. It features an advanced user interface that can help you in sorting out, filtering, editing and searching your icons collection. You can also create a new Retina display compatible icon directly from InerziaIcon.
Key features (Lite version):
* Organize your icons in Collections, filter them and keep your Library organized with plenty of details.
* Automatically organize icons with Smart Collections
* Edit your icons with more than 25 Core Image filters
* Keep your editing history with automatic backups. Restore to an older version even in different sessions.
* Apply your icons to folders, documents, applications and volumes.
* Manage, edit and convert ICO documents.
* Many more to come with future updates!
* Only available in Complete version: create Retina-display compliant icons, export icons as images at the desired size, rotate your icons in the Edit mode, manage unlimited icons (this version is limited to 5 icons).
What's New in Version 3.5
• New UI optimized for OS X Yosemite
• The toolbar is now included in the title bar (OS X Yosemite only)
• The Source List is now completely based on system APIs
• Italian localization improved
• Fixed a graphic artifact in the Inspector on OS X Yosemite
- Category: Graphics & Design
- Updated: Nov 05, 2014
- Version: 3.5
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Massimo Moiso
- © 2012-2014 InerziaSoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor