By Massimo Moiso
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you need assistance, please refer to our Technical Support Team by clicking the link on the right of this page.
We cannot answer to customer reviews on the App Store!
Why would you need another software to launch your applications? Because InerziaMode is not only that: it is a revolutionary launcher! Create and configure modes, a set of applications and actions to be performed automatically when the mode is launched. With just one click, you can configure your Mac for different workspaces.
• Create, configure and manage unlimited modes.
• Each mode can contain applications and actions, differently configured for mode start and stop.
• Add actions to: open applications, documents and web pages or change screen brightness and system volume.
• Change the execution order of each operation by dragging and dropping to the desired position.
• Open with a shortcut the modes list to start and stop them.
• Customize the InerziaMode behavior when quitting with modes running.
• Insert the most used modes in the Favorites menu.
You can add InerziaMode to the login items using the "Users & Groups" pane in System Preferences.
PLEASE NOTE: InerziaMode is configured to run as a background application, so it does not have a Dock icon. To access to its features, click on the black "M" icon in the right part of the menu bar.
What's New in Version 2.2.2
• Spanish localization improved
• Fixed an issue while reordering inverse actions
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Nov 08, 2013
- Version: 2.2.2
- Size: 2.6 MB
- Languages: English, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Massimo Moiso
- © 2012-2013 InerziaSoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor