By Massimo Moiso
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
If you need assistance, please refer to our Technical Support Team by clicking the link on the right of this page.
We cannot answer to customer reviews on the App Store!
InerziaThings is your personal archive to keep all your Things under control.
When did I purchase my new Mac? How much did I pay my last car? When the warranty of the washing machine will expire? I would like to read the technical data of the audio amplifier without having to remove the whole rack...
InerziaThings can answer to all of these questions!
• Management of all the important data (name, brand, model, serial number, warranty expiring date, shop, the date we sold it at what price, etc….)
• Formatted free text notes.
• Tags management (name change, one or more tag per Thing, automatic tag creation, auto-complete while typing).
• Insert and manage images linked to a Thing: import, export, delete, open in default application.
• Assign a Thing to a room within a place; a place can have more than one room. A Thing can be assigned to nowhere (not related to a room).
• Search by name, brand, model, text within notes
• Filter Things on place, room, tags.
• Searching and filtering are one another compatible (that is: I want to find all objects in a room of a defined brand and with certain tags).
• Complete Undo support.
• Export Things in a text file (comma or tab delimited, ready to be imported in a Office suite).
• Export all Things data, with Tag and Images in a proprietary format for backup or transport purposes
• Objects multi-page print.
• New exciting features to come!
Warning for InerziaThings 2.x: all previous data will be imported, but we suggest to make a copy of them before running InerziaThings 3, as these data will be moved to the new version and they will not be available to version 2 any more.
What's New in Version 3.2
• The insertion date can now be visible as a column in the main table; its visibility can be set in the Preferences window
• An option has been inserted in the Preferences window to set the default sort by insertion date or by purchase date
• the check to delete unused images from library is now performed in the background, without slowing down the application launch
• some code optimizations
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 28, 2014
- Version: 3.2
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Languages: English, Italian
- Seller: Massimo Moiso
- © 2010 InerziaSoft
Compatibility: OS X 10.6 or later, 64-bit processor