iNetTools – Network Diagnose Tools
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iNetTools is a suite of network diagnose tools on iPhone and iPad. It provides frequently used tools such as ping, DNS Lookup, Trace Route and Port Scanner. Supported features include:
- Universal App supporting both iPhone and iPad.
- Tools include: Ping, DNS Lookup, Trace Route, and Port Scan.
- Support Server List for frequently used servers.
- Support Recent Tasks for recent executed tasks.
- Support Upgrade to Full Version.
With its simple interfaces, iNetTools provides the easiest way to diagnose your network problems on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.01
Good for quick and easy troubleshooting issues on your local network. Upgraded from free to Pro after just a few uses.
Perfect for debugging an issue with accessing a local web server. Thanks to the DNS, ping, and port tools I was able to narrow the issue down to my computer's firewall.
Great set of utilities
Thanks for making this tool available for IPhone. Really useful for quick network checks!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 09, 2014
- Version: 2.01
- Size: 18.6 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Comc Soft Corporation
- © ComcSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.