iNetTools – Ping, DNS, Traceroute, Port Scan Tool
By ComcSoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iNetTools is a suite of network diagnose tools on iPhone and iPad. It provides essential tools such as Ping, DNS Lookup, Trace Route, Port Scan, Whois, Server Monitor, and Lan Scan. Supported features include:
- Universal App supporting both iPhone and iPad.
- Tools include: Ping, DNS Lookup, Trace Route, Port Scan, Whois, Server Monitor (Pro Version), and Lan Scan(Pro Version).
- Support Server List for frequently used servers.
- Support Recent Tasks for recent executed tasks.
With its simple interfaces, iNetTools provides the easiest way to diagnose your network problems on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iNetTools/iNetTools_overview.php.
What's New in Version 4.0
Gets the job done
Has all your basic ip tools you need.
So far it does everything I need but too soon to be completely knowledgeable.
It is a awesome program that's all I am saying! Geeks need to check this one out!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 14, 2016
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 23.8 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ComcSoft Corporation
- © ComcSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.