iNetTools – Network Diagnose Tools
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iNetTools is a suite of network diagnose tools on iPhone and iPad. It provides essential tools such as Ping, DNS Lookup, Trace Route, Port Scan, Whois, Server Monitor, and Lan Scan. Supported features include:
- Universal App supporting both iPhone and iPad.
- Tools include: Ping, DNS Lookup, Trace Route, Port Scan, Whois, Server Monitor, and Lan Scan.
- Support Server List for frequently used servers.
- Support Recent Tasks for recent executed tasks.
With its simple interfaces, iNetTools provides the easiest way to diagnose your network problems on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iNetTools/iNetTools_overview.php.
What's New in Version 3.0
1. Optimized for iPhone 6, iPhone 6+ and iPad Pro.
2. Improved readability with darker font colors.
3. Fixed UI issues in iOS 9.
4. Whois, Lan Scan and Server Monitor are now available in Free Version.
simple and easy.
Nice network tool.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 16, 2016
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 15.2 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Comc Soft Corporation
- © ComcSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.