iNetTools – Ping, DNS, Traceroute, Port Scan Tool
By ComcSoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iNetTools is a suite of network diagnose tools on iPhone and iPad. It provides essential tools such as Ping, DNS Lookup, Trace Route, Port Scan, Whois, Server Monitor, and Lan Scan. Supported features include:
- Universal App supporting both iPhone and iPad. Supports both IPv4 and IPv6.
- Tools include: Ping, DNS Lookup, Trace Route, Port Scan, Whois, Server Monitor (Pro Version), and Lan Scan(Pro Version).
- Support Server List for frequently used servers.
- Support Recent Tasks for recent executed tasks.
With its simple interfaces, iNetTools provides the easiest way to diagnose your network problems on iPhone and iPad.
If you have any questions, please feel free to visit: http://www.comcsoft.com/Portfolio/our_apps/iNetTools/iNetTools_overview.php.
What's New in Version 6.0
Added IPv6 support. Now works on IPv6 networks.
Works ok, the ads are supper annoying. I'd be ok with banners but the full page ads are too much. Don't recommend this app. Get another one. The basic network tools this provides isn't worth the annoyance.
Great app! But...
So far everything seems to work but I'm unsure if trace route is functioning properly
I use this app all the time. Works well for me.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 18, 2017
- Version: 6.0
- Size: 25.9 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: ComcSoft Corporation
- © ComcSoft
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Features$0.99