Infant Nutrition Education is an accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program that aims to support primary care physicians and healthcare professionals with the best practice management of early life nutrition.
• Four modules delivered in easily digestible daily content
• Modules include:
• Introduction to nutrition in the first 1000 days
• Diagnosis and management of common gastrointestinal complaints in infants
• Diagnosis and management of food allergy in infants, with a focus on cow’s milk allergy
• Understanding the nutritional needs of the preterm infant
• Earn CPD points as you learn
• Develop your knowledge of infant nutrition
- Danone Holdings UK
- 986.1 KB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Nutricia Limited 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.