InferQuest Pro: Fun Adventures with Inferences and Reasoning Questions
By Super Duper Publications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
InferQuest Inferencing Games
Let’s go on a quest to learn eight different types of inferences!
This educational app from Super Duper Publications teaches students how to determine the meaning of a sentence when some of the information is missing. Students listen or read a sentence and answer one of eight multiple-choice questions:
• What is it?
• Who is it?
• Where is it?
• What are they doing?
• What happens next?
• What happened?
• When is it?
• How would you feel?
Your quest will take your students on four different adventures:
• Galaxy Patrol – Students travel to different planets in their spaceships
• Fantasyland – Students hop around the board and collect jewels
• Tin Men Toys – Students repair the broken robots so they can keep making toys
• Pirate's Cove – Students sail around the board in their ships and try to find hidden treasure
Available features include:
• Up to 400 items
• Four entertaining learning activities
• Includes audio of all questions and answers for non-readers
• Has text of each question and answer for early readers
• Select any or all packs of questions for game play
• Select any or all questions from each purchased pack
• Allows an unlimited number of students to play
• Option to manually or automatically advance to the next player
• Option to have answers read back to player
Data Tracking lets educators and parents:
• Keep track of data for all players
• Receive feedback for each correct and incorrect response
• View player results for all the sessions at any time
• Examine student progress over time using graphs
• Email, print, and share session results
What's New in Version 1.6
* Updated for iOS 9
* Fixes some graphical anomalies
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 14, 2016
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 637 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Super Duper, Inc.
- © 2014 Super Duper Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.