By Curious Hat
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
InfiniScroll is the open-ended storytelling tool for curious minds.
***** (5 Stars) The iPhone Mom
"It's quirky and fun" Appsplayground UK
"A nice, creative idea that's neatly done." The Guardian
InfiniScroll breaks the rules of linear storytelling.
Scroll up and down to reveal always different connected drawings that frame your story.
Lock the drawings you like to create your own story and then add your own voice for each drawing!
Tap on the drawing to discover strange sounds.
Tap on the Curious Hat to explore more options:
* scramble the 5 drawings and create a new story
* save the story as image or as a movie with your own voice
Here are few ways to play with InfiniScroll:
* let the randomness create endless storyboards giving parents a jumpstart on inspired storytelling!
* lock the drawings you like, then go back and add your own voice!
* record one sentence for each drawing (even add a rhyme) and observe what happens when they are played back in random order
* use the different recording sets to store multiple voices
* take turns with your parents or your friends, each recording one sentence per drawing and see how the story unfolds!
Tell your own story. Let your imagination go wild.
No ads. No InApp Purchases. No direct links to external sites. No personal data is collected.
Images and movies are stored in the Camera Roll (and from there can be shared with the rest of the world).
Let us know what you think writing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
What's New in Version 1.2
Fixed low volume problem reported on some iPhone models.
Please send your bug reports, feedback and comments at email@example.com
Great idea, nice illustrations, my baby loves it. The pre-recorded sounds and illustrations are very cute and spark imagination. My 2-year old scrolls through them when he goes to sleep and calls out what he sees; for example, he says "fish!" and the app allows me to record this for the specific illustration. Next time we see the same illustration the app automatically plays his recorded voice, and he giggles every time.
The prior version of the app had a bug that set the volume of the pre-recorded sound too low. I contacted the company, and received immediate responses and a follow-up letting me know that the problem was fixed. Very impressed by the responsiveness and the level of customer care. Look forward to future updates and other apps by this company.
- Category: Books
- Updated: Sep 03, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 46.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Curious Hat, Inc.
- © Curious Hat
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.