The Infinite Black is a free, wildly popular Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) space combat and exploration game created by the players!
- 100% FREE -- No Ads -- No Pay-To-Play
- Massive fleet-vs-fleet space battles
- Tens-of-thousands of online players
- 6,000+ Achievements with prizes and awards
- Extensive Leaderboards and player armory website
- 20 unique customized ships
- Thousands of weapons, armor, engines, and more
- Join Corporations and Alliances to battle for the galaxy!
- Hunt bounties, fight aliens, spy, trade, chat and explore!
In this evolving online experience, you will command massive spaceships, form powerful galaxy-spanning corporations, and engage tens-of-thousands of other players in never-ending intergalactic warfare!
Pursue whatever social, military, or economic goals you can imagine. Choose the path of a warrior defending the galaxy from hordes of invading aliens; or become a trader who profits from rare knowledge and shrewd deal making; or become an Alliance Overlord plotting long-term war strategy, building planetary strongholds, and obliterating opposing player factions for control of the universe!
If you want to see something new, or don't like the way things are, tell us! The game constantly evolves based on player feedback!
(Internet connection required)
- Forums - Support - Wiki - Armory - BlackDollars -
- Email -
Updated all equipment stats to latest.
Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
One of my favorites
I've been playing for quite some time. The game can get quite frustrating sometimes and quick assumptions can be made like those of the negative reviews on here due to that. TIB is one of my favorite games. It really is about teamwork in the long run and I have made some great friends on here in the years I've played. The community of TIB is magnetic. It really puts the game together. I love it. I'd suggest it to anyone. Give it a try!
In-game name: G32
Best Gameplay Experience of a Lifetime
The Infinite Black has been my second home since 2012... I have played for years taken breaks saw new people saw some go away... the mods are fun and friendly, The game is fan ran and anything in this game was made by you!(players) This is the best MMO game I have played in my life... And will continue! The game is run by a small and dedicated group, amazing players, grinding game, don't buy in app purchase buy online, have fun, don't die, fight and win!
Would recommend to anyone! If you need help contact me (AirKitt)
[This version is outdated and may not work for you if you want grey or blue server... Use Red to play if you intend to use this version otherwise use version 2.0]
Great game, just a tremendous turn off seeing a dude with 5-10 alt accounts just killing everything because he has an upper hand in the game. Not balanced at all considering that alone, so everyone ends up playing by themselves, no need to group up with new players so they end up playing alone.
- Spellbook Studio, LLC
- 157.5 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Simulated Gambling
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © Spellbook Studio
- In-App Purchases
- Bundle of Ten BlackDollars $0.99
- Bundle of One Hundred BlackDollars $8.99
- Bundle of Five Hundred BlackDollars $39.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.