Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator
By Flying Development Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy a fully featured flight simulator in the palm of your hands. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished pilot. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts in regions across the world - day and night - in many atmospheric condition, and with a wide range of weight configurations. Improve your skills with our advanced camera and replay system, letting you scrutinize every portion of your flight.
• 31 aircraft (17 included + 14 available for purchase)
• Multiple regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (6 included + 4 available for purchase)
• All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Flight planning
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Autopilot (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
• Advanced replay system
• Time and weather conditions
• Weight and balance configuration
• Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
• And much more...
We’re a team of highly dedicated aviation and flight simulation enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you don’t like something, before rating, you can contact us directly using:
• email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• twitter (@flyingdevstudio)
• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp)
• in the "About" section of the simulator
What's New in Version 14.10.0
• Added 747-400 (FREE), 747-8i/f (Paid) 747-200 (Paid), Air Force One (Paid), NASA Shuttle Carrier (Paid), SOFIA Telescope (FREE with 20+ purchases)
• Improved airport layout at KSFO, KHAF, KNUQ, KSCK
• Performance optimizations
• Added user reporting. Those with too many reports will be ghosted (temporarily rendered invisible)
• Bug fixes
• Server side performance improvements
• Active/Inactive runway helpers (Virtual fences, runway ID coloring, etc...)
Great Realism, But Flawed Add-Ons
The game itself is great, very realistic, if not limited, but that's a limitation of playing on a phone or a tablet, not the app's fault.
My problem is with the aircraft available. They are a bit expensive, even when they are just variations of the same aircraft model, and even then, many are not what I consider "complete". A complete aircraft model would include HD models and textures, 3D cockpit, weight and balance and animated parts - all the features of the aircraft that are available in the game. Yet many aircraft are only partially modeled. Some don't have 3D cockpits or HD models and textures. Some aircraft only have "animated parts" and nothing else. I don't consider those aircraft complete. FDS needs to completely model all the aircraft in the game currently before working on any new ones.
Also, it would be nice to be able to fly from one region to another, say from LA to Denver. Just create a basic landscape below to "connect" the two areas, instead of the current method of telling you you've left the world and basically shutting down the aircraft until you return to the playing area.
I've putted my foot down
I'm not going to buy anymore planes UNTILL they are all free really your paying for online $50 dollars a month and paying for the game that's $55 paying for all the planes $75. Way to expensive. Make all the stuff for free like maps,online, and planes. I bought the game already why should I pay $75 for an app. Wow you guys just want the cash. You better make those things I said for free. Your lucky I'm giving you 5 stars. If not I'm giving you 1 star.. OH you can land on water that's solid as a rock! Oh you Crashed No explosion just sounds. No parts fall apart if you crash I really like this game but you can make It much better by making the water not solid.. And by making live free, crash explosion or parts fall apart , restart whenever you crash in to ocean or ground by checking the damage, and be a passenger of the plane (add a camera in the plane). So please improve it.
Infinite Flight Review
This is probably the most realistic flight sim ever. I play this almost every single day. It's hard to put down sometimes! The planes have realistic physics, and realistic graphics too. The downside is that there are some, not all, some planes you have to buy. There are some regions you have to purchase. And multiplayer is an in app purchase too. I didn't buy the yearly subscription because it way too much. They want $49:99 for multiplayer. But, if you think about it, if you bought all aircraft and all regions, it might add up to that. I got the monthly subscription instead, and it's not a waste of money. The in app purchases are worth it and the app itself is worth $4:99. If you want a realistic flight simulator that doesn't cost as much, get this app. It's totally worth it!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 06, 2014
- Version: 14.10.0
- Size: 41.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Flying Development Studio LLC
- © Flying Development Studio LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.
Top In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Live (1 Month)$4.99
- Boeing 767-300$4.99
- General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon$2.99
- F-22 Raptor$2.99
- F-14 (All Liveries)$3.99
- Airbus A340-600 (All Liveries)$4.99
- Boeing 757-200$4.99
- New York$4.99
- Airbus A330-200F$3.99
- Boeing 777-300ER$4.99