Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator
By Flying Development Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy a fully featured flight simulator in the palm of your hands. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished pilot. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts in regions across the world - day and night - in many atmospheric condition, and with a wide range of weight configurations. Improve your skills with our advanced camera and replay system, letting you scrutinize every portion of your flight.
• 33 aircraft (18 included + 15 available for purchase)
• Multiple regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (7 included + 5 available for purchase)
• All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Multiplayer mode with ATC
• Flight planning
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Autopilot (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
• Advanced replay system
• Time and weather conditions
• Weight and balance configuration
• Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
• And much more...
We’re a team of highly dedicated aviation and flight simulation enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you don’t like something, before rating, you can contact us directly using:
• email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• twitter (@flyingdevstudio)
• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp)
• in the "About" section of the simulator
What's New in Version 16.02.0
• New Dash 8-Q400 with 25 liveries
• Reworked User Interface
• Map now shows terrain with optional collision map
• Better flight planning and map interfaces
• iPad Pro Support
• New grading system in Live for server access
• Live status now shows more information about the active flights and open ATC facilities
Good, but not the best
Infinite Flight is a good flight sim, but definitely not the greatest. All have their pros and cons. Infinite Flight does have the multiplayer experience on a server, which makes a huge difference. However, people say it's the most realistic. That couldn't be farther from the truth. The aircraft doesn't have any wing flex features, and the physics are out of whack. No buildings or terminals, no live cockpits, etc. instead of making more planes, the devs should focus on getting their current planes in order. With all this negativity, I should mention that Infinite Flight has the best looking planes on any flight sim. The exteriors are crystal clear, and they do look great. The engine sounds are also a plus, but they're not totally there yet. So overall, Infinite Flight isn't that bad of a sim, but I would still opt for Aerofly 2 or X-Plane 10. Both have buildings, terminals, and jetways, and the physics are more realistic. Plus X-Plane 10 is soon coming out with a fully-functioning cockpit, where you can control all of the systems, start engines realistically, etc. A brand new flight sim is coming to the App Store as well, and based off of the videos they've made on their Facebook page, it looks pretty promising. Seems like Infinite Flight will have some new competition.
Best mobile flight sim around for years.
This is by far the most engaging and realistic fight sim you can get on mobile. Sure there are no buildings, but in the end with the focus being so dedicated to flight and accuracy, this is the one to have.
The new Dash 8 is fantastic and very nice to finally have. It sounds good too.
The big deal here is reliable development. No other app has been around and developed as long as this with the same reliability and dedication to the core.
I can't get everything I want, but that's OK, I do get a very enjoyable experience here. Especially when playing Live! They have excellent servers that are always maintained, which is why the service is a subscription add on, but for less than 18 cents a day you get a lot. Worth the price for such stability.
They even have real humans operating ATC at various times and places. It uses a text to speech method (so voice will depend on your phones capability) by selecting from pre determined, but very relevant commands going back and forth. So no problem with people talking over one another or having to hear that obnoxious 12 year old slinging slurs and insults over the frequency.
For the price of a sandwich you get started with a lot, and because development takes time and money, and I'm sure this isn't a charity, there are paid add ons. I'm fine with that as the prices are relatively very low and keeps the app in development. Can't wait for what's next!
Things that would be cool
This game is a good game but it's not great. There is no airport or anything like that. They need to work on the 787 Dreamliner. They say it's a realistic game but when
I go to get on a plane, I go through an airport. The only thing they got to an airport is a pad where it's suppose to be. If I'm spending 5 dollars on it, I want the full experience. If they are looking for any planes to make, I would recommend the md-11f. They don't use it for passengers anymore so it
could only cargo. The main thing for them to do is make airports. And start in Southern California because that's where we fly. And another thing, planes don't go through each other so if two planes collided, it should deal with it like a real airport and have fire trucks. And it should be a option to control and be a firemen on it. If they did that, everyone would give this game 5 stars guarantee.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 11, 2016
- Version: 16.02.0
- Size: 96.9 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Flying Development Studio LLC
- © Flying Development Studio LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Live (1 Month)$4.99
- Boeing 767-300$4.99
- F-22 Raptor$2.99
- General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon$2.99
- F-14 (All Liveries)$3.99
- Airbus A340-600 (All Liveries)$4.99
- Boeing 757-200$4.99
- New York$4.99
- Boeing 777-300ER$4.99
- Airbus A330-200F$3.99