Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator
By Flying Development Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy a fully featured flight simulator in the palm of your hands. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished pilot. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts in regions across the world - day and night - in many atmospheric condition, and with a wide range of weight configurations. Improve your skills with our advanced camera and replay system, letting you scrutinize every portion of your flight.
• 33 aircraft (18 included + 15 available for purchase)
• Multiple regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (7 included + 5 available for purchase)
• All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Multiplayer mode with Air Traffic Control (Paid add-on)
• Flight planning
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Autopilot (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
• Advanced replay system
• Time and weather conditions
• Weight and balance configuration
• Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
• And much more...
We’re a team of highly dedicated aviation and flight simulation enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you don’t like something, before rating, you can contact us directly using:
• email (email@example.com)
• twitter (@flyingdevstudio)
• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp)
• in the "About" section of the simulator
What's New in Version 16.12.0
- Added C-130H/J/J-30 and AC-130 with 4K Textures, HD cockpit, Animated Ramp and Doors (Paid)
- Weight and Balance page can now be shown in Kg and Lbs
Great Simulator! Best out of all!
I'm practically in love with Infinite Flight! I find this game very well put together. All of the aircraft are great, and the quality is very nice. I've purchased a lot things for this game, and none have disappointed me! One thing I thought was great was your A321 update. When it first came out, it was pretty bad. But until it got fixed up, and became better, I totally loved it. And purchasing one region was excellent. It was definitely very prototypical to the real place, too! And another app, In-Flight assistant, is very good have as like a co-pilot. Can't wait to try out multiplayer soon!
But, there are a few things I suggest to change. It does get a little boring flying over a place with no 3-D structures. I would think at least it would e good to add in a terminal for most of the airports with gates (it would be nice for them to be operational). And taxiway lights are also a must. But all in all, great game, would recommend to anyone!
Best sim for iphone but...
Why are there still no taxiway lights? I've been a fan of this app since it came out. Why do we not have a single building after all these years? Or clouds? Or taxi to a gate area at night because it's pitch black? There have been great improvements with this app but we are still missing the small stuff that makes a difference. And why several months between updates? Have you seen how good the other flight sim apps have gotten while you guys just add new planes? I just downloaded Aerofly 2 and not only can I fly all the way from SFO-LAX, I can do it with beautiful graphics, realistic landmarks, clouds, buildings, wingflex, you name it. Very disappointed that Infinite Flight has yet to add any of that (except the wingflex on only ONE aircraft) Why arent the improvements made available on new aircraft being retrofitted to the existing aircraft in this sim? You obviously have the technology to make these features available now. Very lazy on the part of the developers. Getting very boring, guys. Visually your planes are very nice- unfortunately it stops there for me.
Clouds? Rain? Snow?
I've used this app off and on for years, and it's a great way to spend some down time. That being said, why hasn't there been a significant update regarding any sort of visual weather? Being that it's a flight game I totally get the lack of major 3D buildings on the ground (as whats important is what's going on in the air)...but it's odd that even up in the air we're subjected to the same boring view for every flight (outside of changing the time of day or the visibility).
It is really what has kept me from fully utilizing this game. Snow, ice, rain, fog, clouds drifting from the ocean, etc. Visual weather is 80% what makes real flying so amazing; To be able to soar by clouds, to hear rain pelting the windshield. It has been years since Infinite Flight has come out and it's by far the best flight sim in the App Store. But this lack of weather is really holding it back.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 16.12.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Flying Development Studio LLC
- © Flying Development Studio LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Live (1 Month)$4.99
- F-22 Raptor$2.99
- General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon$2.99
- Boeing 767-300$4.99
- F-14 (All Liveries)$3.99
- New York$4.99
- Boeing 757-200$4.99
- Boeing 777-300ER$4.99
- Airbus A340-600 (All Liveries)$4.99
- Bombardier Dash 8-Q400$4.99