Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Explore high definition scenery in regions from around the world with our diverse inventory of detailed aircraft, tailoring each flight by choosing your time of day, weather conditions, and aircraft weight configuration.
• Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
• Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real time or custom)
• Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, stars, and low-level fog.
• Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan, and auto land on select aircraft)
• Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
• Engine startup and shutdown
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced replay system
• Weight and balance configuration
• Aircraft cockpit and door animations, suspension animations, and wing flex, on select aircraft.
Subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro for an all-access experience which allows you to fly anywhere in the world with live weather and our entire fleet of aircraft. Join thousands of other pilots and air traffic controllers for the most engaging online flight simulator experience available today!
Infinite Flight Pro subscription benefits:
• Join thousands of other pilots for a global multiplayer experience
• Fly the world with millions of square miles of high definition scenery with access to over 25,000 airports (no region lock-in)
• Enjoy all available aircraft
• Act as an Air Traffic Controller (minimum experience grade required)
• Fly through live weather and winds aloft
• Subscription Options: 1 Month, 6 Months, and 12 Months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase
Internet connection (WiFi or Cellular) is required to use Infinite Flight.
• 18.05.01 - Hotfix for large devices using tablet layout
• New aircraft! We’ve added the TBM 930, with multiple liveries, interior and exterior turboprop engine sounds, cockpit and main door animations, and new pilot civilian clothing.
• Sitting on the ramp before engine start is now a little more interesting with ambient wind and city noises.
• We’ve added more call signs to the list to compliment some of our more recent liveries.
• Airliner callsign numbers are now read back individually.
• A new NOTAM interface will inform you of important airfield notices or restrictions before you start your flight.
• We’ve updated the ATC log window so it’s easier to read and navigate, as well as made it easier for pilots to know what ATC options are available depending on the ATIS.
• Changes to login workflow; users are no longer required to login using Facebook or Google to use an Infinite Flight Pro subscription. No user action is necessary.
Ratings and Reviews
This an edit of a past review I wrote two years ago which reminded me of a time during which IF was not the greatest app with regards to performance. I can't even think about that at this point - not because the issues are nonexistent now (they are no longer) - but because of such a beautiful mobile flight simulator. I commend the developers' time and effort spent on creating the most versatile mobile flight simulator on the market. I can't put it down, which is my new issue I must give a ding. The rendition of earth is beautifully crafted and accurate, the imagery is amazing. Exploring the natural beauties of our world and atmosphere from thousands of feet high for practically no cost on my part is an absolute joy. The navaid database, though not entirely complete I've realized, is still very good and importing route waypoints is a breeze, especially when you can parse out real world routes into a CSV with an app like FltPlan Go (what I've been doing...). There's still always going to be work to be done, but this global update will undoubtedly satisfy many fellow IF users for a long time before they start to worry about anything else. If you love aviation, if you are a real world pilot, if you simply love looking out the plane window during a flight (I am all of those people...), this app is definitely a must-have. I am beyond impressed. Thank you to all the devs who made this dream a reality!!!!!
This is more than a game.. it’s a top notch simulator.
I mean, considering everything you get, it’s 5 stars. Just think about what other simulators offer a full multiplayer UI, with 3 different servers ranging from no rules to heavy enforcement of rules for players all types/ skill level. This sim comes with full fledged realistic air traffic control (PPL student speaking there) with tower, ground, ATIS, approach, and departure, with controllers that know what they’re doing on the expert server (tests needed to get in).
On top of multiplayer, we get a full scale earth model, a flight from Houston to Frankfurt WILL take 10 hours, we get wonderful scenery and friendly staff that replies and helps whenever possible at our community forum. That’s right, FDS got a discourse website and we have a forum with 50,000+ thousand users ready to answer questions and help. You get to fly with incentive and rewards for the many virtual airlines out there, explore the globe with friends met on the community, and practice pilot skills (PPL student confirmation there) on the go!
I actually credit my real world aviation from infinite flight.
Nothing, and I mean nothing beats this. This is just astounding for the aspect of it being mobile, I can not give it enough stars, try it out, I guarantee you will love it!
Thank you for the great review and rating! We're very glad to have you with us!
Great simulator, horrible prices
I used to LOVE this app, I payed 5$ for an app with great simulations! I haven’t been on in a while so I thought I should check it out again and see what greatness you brought the app. I also decided to buy some new aircraft. So, when I opened the simulator I loved the changes made, how professional you made the menu etc. So when I opened the menu that you used to use to purchase Airports and Airplanes, I realized that you need to pay 80$ dollars a year for premium membership, and you needed premium membership to do ANYTHING! I already payed money! When I pay money, I demand a full game! This is more of a payed demo of the game! I won’t spend 80$ a year for a mobile app. This is an idiotic system, you would think that you pay for a full game, with add-ons, instead you pay for a demo where all you can do is fly for 5 minutes before you run out of areas to go because you need to buy the membership for them. I don’t care what anyone says about this game being great, the add-ons and online privileges should be set apart. Also, for online privileges, a single payment of 80$ is already too much. This game isn’t built for the middle class. If you are middle class or under, I would not recommend you even look at it because unless you can pay 80$ a year, you can’t do anything. This seems like more of a scam than a game! I demand change! If you agree, write reviews like mine. They have to know! Thanks for your time.
Hi, thanks for the feedback!
The base app is actually more than just a demo, it's exactly what we've always shipped since 2012, and it even contains more things. We didn't take anything away when the subscription was created.
The base package comes with plenty of airplanes and quite a bit of free regions with satellite imagery coverage, which is something we added *for free* when this update came out.
There's a reason why we have made the switch to a subscription for the rest of the features we added, it's simply because a one time payment for a continuously updating app is not viable in the long run. It's a requirement to keep the business afloat. That's also the way many app/programs have evolved, even on other platforms like PC.
I hope this clarifies the logic behind our decisions :) Cheers,
- Infinite Flight LLC
- 81.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Infinite Flight LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Pro (1 Month) $9.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (12 Months) $79.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (6 Months) $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.