Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator
By Flying Development Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy a fully featured flight simulator in the palm of your hands. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished pilot. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts in regions across the world - day and night - in many atmospheric condition, and with a wide range of weight configurations. Improve your skills with our advanced camera and replay system, letting you scrutinize every portion of your flight.
• 31 aircraft (17 included + 14 available for purchase)
• Multiple regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (7 included + 5 available for purchase)
• All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Multiplayer mode with ATC
• Flight planning
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Autopilot (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
• Advanced replay system
• Time and weather conditions
• Weight and balance configuration
• Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
• And much more...
We’re a team of highly dedicated aviation and flight simulation enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you don’t like something, before rating, you can contact us directly using:
• email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• twitter (@flyingdevstudio)
• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp)
• in the "About" section of the simulator
What's New in Version 15.04.1
• Fixed In App Purchase issues with iOS 7.x (Restore and purchases)
• Improved controller user interface (ATC)
• Added new controller commands
• Enabled new server where anyone can act as ATC
Save your money!!!
This airplane simulator has some flaws, it is way too sensitive to small movements, since its only controlled by your phones movement not by on screen controls. I personally like that the airplane's controls are controlled by the phone's motion but due to it's sensitivity I find it to be worse than on screen controls. You have to keep on moving your phone every second just to keep the airplane flying straight because only some airplanes in the app have auto pilot, when all of them should have auto pilot. I do not recommend this airplane simulator it's too hard to use due to its sensitivity to very small movements, plus you get ripped off when you buy a fighter aircraft because they cost $5 and they do not have auto pilot when they should because you are paying for the airplane. The majority of the other airplanes that come included with the app have auto pilot. If the sensitivity of the controls were improved and the price of the fighter jets was lowered to maybe $1.99 this would be a great app.
One thing I would like to have seen would have been a trail of shock diamonds coming out of the supersonic fighter jets engines. Overall if the overly sensitive controls were improved and the price of additional aircraft was lowered this would be a great app.
Best mobile flight sim around
All for the price of a sandwich and still available after lunch. Really can't go wrong here, this is by far the most actively developed mobile flight sim around. It really excels in the most important aspects, but like everything could benefit from improvements. These things take time and tons of work so every few months they update with new stuff and great improvements.
Maybe a little heavy on the jet airliners though. Not much variety in aircraft selection. The regions are good sized and probably won't have boundaries eventually. At least Infinite Flights boundaries aren't suffocatingly teeny weeny.
It's hard to put down and the new ATC with Live is better than the free stuff others offer with zero control and chaotic insane environments.
This is the one to get.
What the hell is with you people?
The game is great. Sure it doesn't have some features like other "professional" mobile simulators but hey, honestly, where else can you find another mobile simulator with airplanes as high definition here or includes worldwide multiplayer with approved Air Traffic Controllers. And for those idiots asking to be ATC, for your information, you have to be selected personally by FDS (the team behind this simulator which is by the way only 3 people with full time jobs besides Infinite Flight). So before you crackheads write a one star review for price or engine shut off noise or passenger view, go buy another "professional" simulator and compare it. Because from what I see, my $5 per airplane goes to something that creates high definition airplanes and better and more maps.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 15.04.1
- Size: 56.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Flying Development Studio LLC
- © Flying Development Studio LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5 and iPhone 6.
Top In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Live (1 Month)$4.99
- Boeing 767-300$4.99
- General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon$2.99
- F-22 Raptor$2.99
- F-14 (All Liveries)$3.99
- Airbus A340-600 (All Liveries)$4.99
- Boeing 757-200$4.99
- New York$4.99
- Airbus A330-200F$3.99
- Boeing 777-300ER$4.99