Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator
By Flying Development Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy a fully featured flight simulator in the palm of your hands. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished pilot. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts in regions across the world - day and night - in many atmospheric condition, and with a wide range of weight configurations. Improve your skills with our advanced camera and replay system, letting you scrutinize every portion of your flight.
• 33 aircraft (18 included + 15 available for purchase)
• Multiple regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (7 included + 5 available for purchase)
• All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Multiplayer mode with Air Traffic Control (Paid add-on)
• Flight planning
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Autopilot (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
• Advanced replay system
• Time and weather conditions
• Weight and balance configuration
• Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
• And much more...
We’re a team of highly dedicated aviation and flight simulation enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you don’t like something, before rating, you can contact us directly using:
• email (email@example.com)
• twitter (@flyingdevstudio)
• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp)
• in the "About" section of the simulator
What's New in Version 16.12.0
- Added C-130H/J/J-30 and AC-130 with 4K Textures, HD cockpit, Animated Ramp and Doors (Paid)
- Weight and Balance page can now be shown in Kg and Lbs
Spotted Something Strange
I love the new update you released. The new C-130 is nicely done and runs well on my iPod Touch 5 at the moment. However I spotted something really odd. As I was switching through the airplane graphic settings I noticed when it's on high the inside of the plane is not as detailed as when it's on medium. I don't know if it's just my device or it's on your end but it's really weird and should be the other way around . Also I think it would be easier if instead of having separate open and close buttons you just have one button for the cargo door and the other for the side doors and just slide up or down for whatever setting you want, just like you have it for the flaps. Maybe even add some sound effects for when they open and close. Other than that the plane is great!
Always improving, aWays fun.
This is a great mobile flight sim that is developed with great care and great dedication.
No other mobile sim updates as often or tries this hard to push things further. Ive had this sim since it launched as well as all the others. None compare with the overall excellence of Infinite Flight.
Buildings are neat, but ultimately meaningless when in the air. I don't fly buildings, I want to fly planes. These developers get that and are working towards full, accurate global flight capability, as well as new and very improved scenery graphics. All that won't take up 7 GBs of storage. People try comparing Extreme Landings, but that is not a sim and has wonky, terrible physics at best. Aerofly is pretty, but only 3 regions and is a 6.71GB install footprint. Imagine that one with Global Flight and Live? You'd never be able to install that. Plus ONLY Infinite Flight updates regularly, it's no contest.
The New C130s are great and the opening side doors and rear cargo ramp look so cool!
The community forum is really well done, with super nice moderators and staff. They get rid of trolls, and that's a good thing.
Great flight sim. Great community.
Great Flight Simulator
I really like Infinite Flight. This Simulator has realistic controls, aircraft, scenery, and ATC. I am really looking forward to global flight and more airports being loaded. I wish that all airports in the world could be loaded like Flight Simulator X and I wish the ATC voice sounded more human and not robotic. Another improvement would to add more smaller aircraft like the J-3 piper cub, twin engine turbo prop planes like the King Air, and helicopters. Also the multiplayer subscription should be a one time purchase at the moment with its current voice quality.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 16.12.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Flying Development Studio LLC
- © Flying Development Studio LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Live (1 Month)$4.99
- F-22 Raptor$2.99
- Boeing 767-300$4.99
- General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon$2.99
- F-14 (All Liveries)$3.99
- Boeing 757-200$4.99
- Airbus A340-600 (All Liveries)$4.99
- New York$4.99
- Boeing 777-300ER$4.99
- Airbus A330-200F$3.99