Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator
By Flying Development Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy a fully featured flight simulator in the palm of your hands. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished pilot. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts in regions across the world - day and night - in many atmospheric condition, and with a wide range of weight configurations. Improve your skills with our advanced camera and replay system, letting you scrutinize every portion of your flight.
• 33 aircraft (18 included + 15 available for purchase)
• Multiple regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (7 included + 5 available for purchase)
• All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Multiplayer mode with Air Traffic Control (Paid add-on)
• Flight planning
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Autopilot (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
• Advanced replay system
• Time and weather conditions
• Weight and balance configuration
• Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
• And much more...
We’re a team of highly dedicated aviation and flight simulation enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you don’t like something, before rating, you can contact us directly using:
• email (email@example.com)
• twitter (@flyingdevstudio)
• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp)
• in the "About" section of the simulator
What's New in Version 16.06.3
- Fixed interface size issues with the new iPhone 7+
- Approach requests show destination airport 1st in selection list.
- New liveries for the 787-8
- New ATC Commands (See community forum for details)
PLEASE for the love of goodness add the SR-71 Blackbird! The baddest bird to ever fly the skies! Infinite flight is one of the few apps I have ever paid for because I just need a flight sim to play with, and even coughed up for the F-22. One of the things I use to like the most about Xplane is it used to have the Blackbird.
SR-71 is needed for a true Five Stars but infinite flight would need some changes to accommodate it. Currently when you hit 1200kts the plane just starts glitching and flopping all over the place and I don't think you can get to 80,000 feet either. The map should also be on a loop so you can just keep going straight. Still really want flames or thrust diamonds from the exhaust at full throttle and a vapor cone at Mach 1.
If infinite flight had all these things it would just be woah over the top crazy! Please don't let me down!
My rating and things you need to improve/add
•I think you need to add an A.I. plane system in the fly solo mode it doesn't necessarily defeat the purpose because if you were to add control towers there it wouldn't be to much of a problem and would make it look a little more realistic!
•You NEED to add a VISIBLE Air Traffic Control Tower and buildings and the things that hook on to the plane door when it's parked. (Hence why I said A.I. planes in fly solo.
•ONE THING I ABSOLOOTLY (spelt that wrong on purpose for the pun: Loot) HATE is that some don't have cockpit view points (if they looked bad I wouldn't care) and the fact that they have no animated parts just KILLS ME! ( I still like the game tho!)
•That's why I rated 4 Star but…wait for it (read the next bullet point)
•This isn't why I rated four star these are just little parts that I noticed: The wheels when they drop down the level out but don't the back wheels fall down further then the front wheels on a plane with like 2 pairs of wheels for the back. Also the flaps the degree angle don't seem to match with the actual position for instance on the 747 at 10° the flaps look like they're at 30°. So that's all hope you read this and if you were to fix these things I would praise you like gods!
This is by far the best flight simulator on the App Store... it might actually be one of the best apps out there! You have a huge variety of aircraft and airports to choose from and you even have an option to play online with other people. It is definitely worth the $5 to buy it and all of the in app purchases. It's perfect for an aviation enthusiast!
I took off one star was for three reasons (all of which I'm hoping can be fixed in future updates): the livery graphics need to be modified on some aircraft as they show up a little fuzzy, the ranges of the airports need to be expanded so you can do longer flights, and the airports need to have 3D buildings and jetways.
Other than that it's an excellent app that I'd highly recommend buying. You won't be disappointed!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 07, 2016
- Version: 16.06.3
- Size: 114 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Flying Development Studio LLC
- © Flying Development Studio LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Live (1 Month)$4.99
- F-22 Raptor$2.99
- Boeing 767-300$4.99
- General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon$2.99
- F-14 (All Liveries)$3.99
- Airbus A340-600 (All Liveries)$4.99
- Boeing 757-200$4.99
- New York$4.99
- Boeing 777-300ER$4.99
- Airbus A330-200F$3.99