Infinity Blade II
By Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**2011 IGN "Mobile Game of the Year"**
**2012 AIAS "Mobile Game of the Year"**
**Winner of the IMGA "Excellence in Gameplay" and "Grand Prix" Awards**
**Entertainment Weekly's "Top 10 Video Games of 2011"**
**15 Perfect Scores and more than 20 Game of the Year Awards**
The award-winning Infinity Blade story continues!
IGN - 10 out of 10 - Editor's Choice
TOUCH GEN - 5 out of 5 - Editor's Choice
TOUCH ARCADE - 5 out of 5
USA TODAY - 4 out of 4
G4TV.COM - 5 out of 5
APPOLICIOUS - 5 out of 5
MODOJO - 5 out of 5
SLIDE TO PLAY - 4 out of 4
GAMESPOT - 9 out of 10 - Editor's Choice
IGN - "Infinity Blade 2 is a must own"
Touch Arcade - "An iOS Masterpiece"
INTO MOBILE - "The King of iOS Gaming Continues its Reign."
IGN - "The Perfect Sequel"
USA TODAY - "A masterful mobile epic!"
The God King has been defeated, an unlikely hero has emerged and now you must discover the truth behind the secrets of the Infinity Blade. The continuing journey of young Siris unfolds as you delve deeper into the world of the Deathless tyrants and their legion of Titans. Can you unlock all the mysteries and successfully wield the power of the Infinity Blade in this timeless swordplay adventure of champions and villains?
A Robust & Dynamic 3D World:
Explore beautiful and immersive environments that dynamically change over time during your travels and venture to exotic locations such as the Asian themed Saydhi’s Estate or the medieval inspired Vault of Tears featuring multiple paths to explore.
Featuring 3 All-New Styles of Combat:
Now you can choose from multiple classes of weapons, armor and spells, each with specialized capabilities such as Dual Wielding, Two-Handed and the standard Weapon & Shield class. Learn each discipline by using Infinity Blade II’s intuitive pick-up and play game play style that is easy to use, yet difficult to master!
Infinity Blade’s Trademark Character Customization Evolved:
Create and forge even more powerful weapons with mystical objects you discover and collect along your journey, expanding your overall arsenal with all-new elemental powers & capabilities!
Massively Social Global Challenges:
Jump into ClashMob, an innovative new gaming experience that allows you to earn rewards by participating in massively social, asynchronous global challenges. Post your progress to Facebook and Twitter feeds and recruit friends to your own “Mob” to earn special perks, unlock new achievements, and gain rewards! Note: The ClashMob feature is free and optional and will require you to log-in via your Facebook account.
The Secrets of Your Past Revealed:
Delve deeper into the fantastical story of Infinity Blade as your journey leads you to the realm of the mysterious Deathless Saydhi and discover the truth about the Worker of Secrets and the powers he holds.
The Latest in iOS features Powered by Unreal Technology:
The definitive visual experience in mobile gaming, complete with all-new iCloud support and HDMI output.
Play Infinity Blade on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad, iPad 2, the New iPad, iPod Touch 3 (16 GB and above), or iPod Touch 4 for a single low price.
- If you are experiencing technical issues with the App, please visit the Infinity Blade II support page at: http://infinitybladegame.com/faq
- It is highly recommended that you upgrade your device to the latest iOS version.
- Parents: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
- The ClashMob social networking feature is free and optional, and will require you to log-in via your Facebook account.
What's New in Version 1.3.2
*Bonus Content - includes ClashMob, Vault of Tears, and Sky Cages expansion packs!
- Supports full iPhone 5 resolution, iPad 4th generation, and iPad mini - and it looks amazing!
- Fully compatible with iOS 7
If Infinity Blade was a great game and a very interesting new concept, IB2 raises the bars to levels that bring it close to a console based RPG game.
Finally in IB2 you'll enjoy a more complex storyline and much more options!
Being a fan of IB1 I can say Chair made a great sequel. Finally we see a story behind all that swinging of blades, and a much more complex map where the player can make important choices, opening new rooms and new levels.
Although Chair should listen to IB2 users, and understand that some of the choices they made for their sequel simply make no sense and should be addressed.
Here is a quick list, hope there someone there who listen to our opinions:
- It make no sense to add one point (=1) to attack/magic every time we level up. if my attack is 170, what do I get by adding a point and reach 171? I mean, are you kidding? Why do you give bonus points if they don't bring any advantage?
- Why can't I sell the dropped items I retrieve from titans?
It appears that the only way to sell them is to master them.. Which also does not make any sense. Come on Chair! If I'm at level 25 do I really have to use and master any piece of junk the enemies drop in order to sell it?
These and many other bad decisions make this game quite slow and a bit pointless.
Yet, this is a 5 stars game, a brilliant game engine and endless hours of fun. All we ask is an update to fix some of the issues that are bothering most of the users.
A great example of gaming on a mobile device
Infinity Blade II by far one of the best games you will find in the app store. I do not say this as a patron of many mobile games, but as a consumer of a large variety of console games. Infinity Blade II is a wonderful example of the gaming medium as a whole. It appeals to casual audience without alienating the more hardcore gamer. It has an enjoyable story, and a great combat system that integrates perfectly into the iDevice's medium. As an added bonus, the game is incredibly pretty to look at, but this comes at a price. I could not run the game on the most recent iPod Touch up to this game's point of release. I completely forgot about this game, until I had gotten an iPad. While browsing for a killer of time, I re-discovered this game and have not ran into any performance issues as of posting. I would say that is game is console-grade material, but this game transcends the need for any of that rabble, it works great because it was designed for a mobile device. Which is great, because I never have to put it down. If it were ported to console, it would loose it's allure, what makes it what it is. In conclusion, it is a must own for any human. No age barrier, so long as you have a device that can run it, I suggest you buy it at it's incredibly reasonable price point. You get more than you pay fore, much more.
The real strength of IB2 is the outstanding graphics that seem made for the IPad Retina. The attention to detail is remarkable.
There are, however, a number of weaknesses that should have been addressed in the updates.
1. It crashes often, sometimes in the room off the fountain plaza, sometimes with heavy weapons and sometimes for no apparent reason.
2. Sometimes after a crash, it leaves Siris in a different place, and I have to sort out how to proceed. Sometimes a complete reboot, game and iPad gets it back but not always.
3. The plot line is confusing. I don't know if I like Siris or not. And for a hero, he seems awfully dumb. The book is too juvenile to help put it together. And was the "vile evil" slain by Radriar Ausar or the Worker? And who is it gazing at his palm in prison and what does the glowing thing mean?
4. The leveling problem addressed in a former critique is very real after you have mastered all the helmets, shields and weapons.
The game gets pretty boring when you have millions in gold and nothing to do with it.
5. The treasure maps help, but do not solve, the monotonous repetition. The script needs a writer talented enough to complement the superb graphics.
6. The captives in the side room take several tries to beat at half-million a pop.
All in all, a good game but one that needs some serious plot development and debugging as well as a satisfactory resolution.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 01, 2012
- Version: 1.3.2
- Size: 1.10 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Chair Entertainment Group
- © 2011-2013 Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Bag of 25,000 Gold$0.99
- Bag of 150,000 Gold$4.99
- Bag of 750,000 Gold$19.99
- Bag of 2,500,000 Gold$49.99