By DIGITAL THINGS SL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**** "Explore the seemingly endless expanses of space with this fun title - 148apps.com"
**** "A true insiders' tip from the App Store - appgefahren.de"
Are you ready to explore the universe ?
Infinity Space is a game which reflects the incredible history of mankind to face the unknown. You will go into space in search of expanding humanity's achievements.
Visit planets never before seen by human!
Reach the longest distance that has been visited in the universe!
Improve your spaceship to make new achievements!
Escape the dangers of the universe: meteorites, solar rays, meteorites belts, black holes, enormous planets with incredible gravity.
- Explore universe in all directions ( not only one like other runners )
- The universe is alive, it’s in constant rotation besides having gravity.
- Discover new planets for the glory of mankind.
- Incredible space ships inspired in the greatest famous ships.
- Upgrades your space ship for reach new goals.
- The ship has amazing skills like a radar for detection of planets, shields and turbo effects.
- 24 Amazing missions.
What's New in Version 1.35
New in this release:
- Get Items playing
- New planets to discover.
- More missions.
- A new spaceship available.
- Improved difficulty system.
iPhone - Honest Review- Its Okay At Best
This game is fun at first but then it gets repetitive over time. Unlocks for space ship is not at all hard to get. What is hard to get is the more kooler stuff like skins.
I have not found any bugs in game. What I did not find is more options in the options menu ... wait there is none. I really would love to turn off the music when I want to just hear mine with my headphones so I don't bother anyone. The shield in this game seems a little shallow of being one and the boosters are worthless once you get to the point where the screen is bombarded by flaming asteroids every mili-second which doesn't take long to get to that point.
All in all it's a solid game to pass the time for a short while. There is a repetitiveness that seems to plague many apps and it really gave me a feel for that old school game Asteroid but you can't shoot anything here. Like I stated in the title it's an okay game at best. You'll like it for short periods of time. Enjoy. 3/5
This game has one of the best soundtracks on the App Store. If this were to come out on iTunes, I would buy it. You can really tell what instrument is being synthesized where and it really adds to the experience.
This is a fun game to play but then you dead and wait for the game to go back to the main menu it crashes every-time.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 16, 2013
- Version: 1.35
- Size: 65.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: DIGITAL THINGS SOCIEDAD LIMITADA
- © Codigames
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pack 3 Lifes$0.99
- Pack 15.000 Diamonds$1.99
- Pack 5.000 Diamonds$0.99
- Pack 50.000 Diamonds$4.99
- Pack 5 head starts$0.99
- Pack 120.000 Diamonds$9.99
- Pack 500.000 Diamonds$19.99
- Pack 10 Diamonds Bonus only x4$0.99