Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
By Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inflammatory Bowel Diseases® brings the most current information in clinical and basic sciences to physicians caring for patients with inflammatory bowel diseases, and investigators performing research in IBD and related fields.
Each issue contains cutting-edge original basic science and clinical articles on diagnosis, treatment, and management of IBD from clinicians and researchers around the world. Coverage includes articles highlighting the unique and important issues in pediatric IBD, as well as articles pertaining to adult patients.
What's New in Version 1.1
• Addition of “All Issues” icon to view a full listing of online issues
• Addition of “Search” icon for advanced searching on the journal website
• Supports background downloading – issues continue to download when you exit the app
• Updated library interface
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Oct 20, 2013
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 6.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Wolters Kluwer Health
- © Copyright (c) 2013 by the Crohn's & Colitis Foundation of America, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.