Infltr is the only only App that let you edit anything: Photos, Videos, Live Photos, Depth Photos, Animated GIFs & Moments.
• Fast Company: “one of the few-must have photo apps”
Infltr stands for “infinite filters”. With more than 7 million filters to choose from. Keep panning in any direction to discover more unique looks for your photo. When you find a one you like, save it to your favourite filter collection! There's nothing simpler, or more beautiful to use.
• Wired: “it will certainly break you out of your Mayfair dependency”
Infltr offers you more than 23 powerful editing tools:
- Saturation, brightness, contrast, tint, temperature, hue, sharpen, fade, save shadows, save highlights, shadows tint, highlights tint, exposure, blur & selective HSL.
- Crop: 17 different presets.
- Transform: rotate, straighten, flip horizontally & vertically, perspective horizontally & vertically.
- 25 color blend modes.
- 11 interactive color shift modes.
- 5 grainy textures which can be rotated & flipped.
- Undo edits & view the history of your edits.
• Tech Crunch: “infltr is again breaking new ground”
We believe in making mobile photography more intuitive. That's why we created a camera mode that let you add filters before you capture your Photos, Videos, Live Photos & Depth Photos. Or use the editor to filter existing Photos, Live Photos, Videos, Animated GIFs & Depth Photos!
• The New York Times: “it's fun”
infltr is the only app that lets you filter your panoramic shots in HD. If you use Photoshop, Illustrator or Lightroom, connect your Adobe Creative Cloud account for even greater creative freedom. infltr also supports editing from and to Dropbox and the new Files App.
• New Scientist: “give smartphone snaps more than 5 million different filters”
Our patent-pending technology presents only the very best filters so you can create better pictures, faster.
- Be social and impress your friends by sending them cool shots directly from infltr's iMessage App.
- Use your Apple Watch to change filter and fully control the camera remotely.
- Discover a new filter everyday from infltr's Today Widget.
• Peta Pixel: “more filters than you could dream”
infltr was named “Best New App“ by Apple in over 150 countries at launch and with every update, we aim to do better. We really value your feedback so please don't hesitate to drop us a line at: email@example.com
Infltr offers two subscription options:
- Infltr Pro Yearly
- Infltr Pro Monthly
And a One-Time Purchase
You can subscribe to Infltr Pro for unlimited access to all features and content at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan.
Should you choose to upgrade to Infltr Pro, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Making the video editor even better with a new tool that lets you Trim your Videos!
- New shortcut button to Share directly from the editor for Infltr Pro users.
+ Watch-out for Black Friday Deals!
We love hearing your ideas and feedback. If you have any comments or suggestions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Instagram at @infltr
Ratings and Reviews
If there’s one problem with filters, it’s that when there’s a good one, you can bet a whole slew of people are already using it. But thanks to infltr’s robust swipe-based photo alterations, your edits are almost guaranteed to look unique. Once you’ve applied the perfect changes, infltr lets you save the pic—or export it directly to Instagram and Adobe Creative Cloud—for any further image enhancing.
iPhone XS Max owners beware: overheating problems!
I’ve used many photo editing apps over the years, and until recently I was fine with exporting non-live edited images. I decided I wanted to be able to edit Live Photo’s and have them remain as such, so I downloaded infltr. Within minutes of editing just ONE photo, my phone got so hot that it reacted like it had been in direct sunlight; reducing the maximum display brightness little by little to the point it was too dim to even use. Not one app has ever caused this issue for me on any iPhone I’ve owned, and even after hours of Asphalt 9: Legends (even while plugged in!) it never gets even close to the temperature it did while editing a single photo using infltr.
- YOOSHR LTD
- 602.6 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Yooshr Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Original Collection Free
- Everything Forever $59.99
- Mono Collection $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.