infltr - Infinite Filters
By Yooshr Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
infltr is a new type of photo app with an infinite number of filters. Just touch the screen and see the filter instantly change. There's nothing simpler, or more beautiful to use.
• Wired: "it will certainly break you out of your Mayfair dependency"
infltr stands for “infinite filters”. Keep panning in any direction to discover more unique looks for your photo. There are over 7 million filters to explore. When you find a one you like, save it to your favourite filter collection!
• Fast Company: "one of the few-must have photo apps"
We believe in making mobile photography more intuitive. That's why you can add your filter before you capture your photos & Live Photos. Or use the editor to filter existing photos, Live Photos, videos and animated GIFs!
• The New York Times: "it's fun"
infltr is the only app that lets you filter your panoramic shots in HD. If you use Photoshop, Illustrator or Lightroom, connect your Adobe Creative Cloud account for even greater creative freedom. infltr also supports editing from and to Dropbox.
• New Scientist: "give smartphone snaps more than five million different filters"
- Be social and impress your friends by sending them cool shots directly from infltr's iMessage App.
- Use your Apple Watch to change filter and fully control the camera remotely.
- Discover a new filter everyday from infltr's Today Widget.
• Tech Crunch: "infltr is again breaking new ground"
Our patent-pending technology presents only the very best filters so you can create better pictures, faster.
• Peta Pixel: "more filters than you could dream"
infltr was named “Best New App“ by Apple in over 150 countries at launch and with every update, we aim to do better. We really value your feedback so please don't hesitate to drop us a line at: email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.7
- Save your Favorite Filters
- Filter animated GIFs
- Create GIFs out of Live Photos
- Share your GIFs online via GIPHY.
- Login via Email
- Fix crashes.
Let us know what you think: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kinda cool but...
Crashes for me when trying to start in Camera mode. Seems to be missing brighter and more vibrant color and contrast filters. It would be nice to have the option to save previously used filters in a favorites list so you don't have to try and replicate it each time.
Latest version now lets me start in camera mode but crashes on tilting. Thanks for adding favorites option!
I bought this app im on ios 9.3.2 Why did you change the requirement to ios 10
I cant update this app anymore
No real control
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 01, 2017
- Version: 2.7
- Size: 127 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Seller: YOOSHR LTD
- © 2017 Yooshr Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.