InfoClick is a uniquely powerful email search tool designed to guide you to the emails you've been trying to find. InfoClick enhances Apple Mail on macOS.
• Fixed: Apple Mail account names incorrectly show as gibberish (hex identifiers) on macOS 10.12 and later.
• Fixed: automatic launch of InfoClick at login did not work on macOS 10.12 and later.
• Added: InfoClick can print emails.
• Fixed: if InfoClick is denied access to an email folder, the user should be prompted to grant access.
• Fixed: possible crash when parsing spam emails with a particular kind of badly-formed HTML.
• Changed: reduced the number of alerts shown the first time InfoClick is used.
• Fixed: exporting emails as plain text should default to Unicode (UTF-8) text encoding.
• Changed: requires macOS 10.10 Yosemite or later.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been looking for this for a long time!
Since Mavericks there was no chence to turn Spotlight indexing off, leaving Apple Mail search on at the same time. Since Yosemite mdworker services running in background are even more annoying. Until now I could not find any solution that solve this problem. With InfoClick the job is finally done!:)
Major shortcoming: No ability to search string of words
It’s just “ok”. I just can’t get over such a major shortcoming. There is no ability to search for an exact string of words. If you enter more than one word, it takes each as separate words and will search for emails that contain any of the words. I emailed the developer about this shortcoming a year and a half ago, but so far, the shortcoming persists.
Poor product and poor customer notice
The product doesn’t work well. It does not rebuild database without one being active in clicking buttons to do so. Not helpful when one needs to find something right away. Worse is the poor customer service. It took almost a week for a reply to my first email asking for help, only to get an email asking more questions and then no reply again for several days. When asked if I could speak to someone, I’ve gotten no reply at all. Now I sit with a product that is useless and am not getting any help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.