InfoClick is a uniquely powerful email search tool designed to guide you to the emails you've been trying to find. InfoClick enhances Apple Mail on macOS.
• Fixed: Apple Mail account names incorrectly show as gibberish (hex identifiers) on macOS 10.12 and later.
• Fixed: automatic launch of InfoClick at login did not work on macOS 10.12 and later.
• Added: InfoClick can print emails.
• Fixed: if InfoClick is denied access to an email folder, the user should be prompted to grant access.
• Fixed: possible crash when parsing spam emails with a particular kind of badly-formed HTML.
• Changed: reduced the number of alerts shown the first time InfoClick is used.
• Fixed: exporting emails as plain text should default to Unicode (UTF-8) text encoding.
• Changed: requires macOS 10.10 Yosemite or later.
Ratings and Reviews
At long last, an email search program that works!
I’ve tried them all… for 2 years, I’ve searched for an email search program that has intelligent search criteria and has built-in viewing of the actual email. I finally found InfoClick, and it measures up to my ideals. I started with caution, wondering if it would bog down with large volume, and that is not the case at all. I have it indexing over 500,000 emails and it works smoothly and quickly.
This program should get much more attention in the Mac world and be a standard app for anyone who needs to dig through current or historical emails.
This is a useful tool, especially if youi have lots of e-mail and can never find that msg you're looking for without a lot of fussing around, or maybe not at all. I've been using the demo and it has been a real help finding some files I'd given up on ever finding again. I do a lot of genealogy and emails tend to be full of names and dates and places and other even more confused data, like Aunt Sadies 7th wedding. Read a few e-mails like that l.ooking for something in particular and you'll leave the room screaming and pulling your hair! ;-))) A useful tool. Well designed. Good interface. lots of power.
I gave the demo version a four star rating. I'll be back to rate the full working version.
Poor product and poor customer notice
The product doesn’t work well. It does not rebuild database without one being active in clicking buttons to do so. Not helpful when one needs to find something right away. Worse is the poor customer service. It took almost a week for a reply to my first email asking for help, only to get an email asking more questions and then no reply again for several days. When asked if I could speak to someone, I’ve gotten no reply at all. Now I sit with a product that is useless and am not getting any help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.