Informant is a trusted planner app with Calendar, Tasks, Projects, and Notes.
More than just a calendar app, Informant also organizes your tasks into projects, and has many options for your agenda organized. Informant is a planner in your pocket.
Free calendar app version or paid version unlocks more sync options and tasks, projects, contacts, and notes features.
It works with native Apple data including iCloud, Exchange, Outlook.com, Microsoft 365, Google Calendar, Yahoo, AOL and more.
Easy Immediate Setup. No account required. Use your current calendar accounts (free) or setup a Informant Sync account (paid feature).
-Improved Time selector: now using button pad input
-Use Siri to create tasks in Informant
-New weather feed
-Email-to-Task: View emails & easy turn emails into tasks.
MOST LOVED FEATURES:
-Customizable calendar layers & views: Use both local and iOS data calendars at the same time with direct sync options to various services.
-One purchase covers iPhone and iPad
-Show tasks and Calendar together on one view
-1 Day Daily Planner view
-7 Day Stacked Week calendar view
-30 Day monthly calendar view with tiny-text and emojis
-*Projects with Tasks, subtasks, and checklists
-Focus View: combines weather, and current day tasks and events
-*Sync: Informant Sync, Google sync, Native (iOS) data and more.
-*Triggers: create templates for frequently used appointments & tasks that you can trigger while typing event/task name
-*Saved Filters feature allows you to combine your calendars together into multiple display views while keeping the data separate.
-Powerful Customization of views, colors, tags, emoji, and sync options.
-Offline access. Access all your data, all the time. Internet connection only required for syncing.
-Trusted developer. Developing calendar & agenda apps for 21 years.
-TravelAssist: helps with scheduling appointments that will take place in other time zones.
-ForceTouch on App (when device supported) Icon for: Create new Task/Event/Note
- 3 Task Modes - Simple, GTD, or Franklin Covey. Manage your tasks in your own way!
-*Email integration. View emails & easy turn emails into tasks.
•Sync Options Include: Google Calendar & Tasks, Toodledo, Evernote, and Informant Sync
• Weather and Email integration
Note: Informant can access Native Apple data calendars/reminders so you can set up iCloud, Exchange, 365, Outlook.com, AOL, Yahoo, and more..
2 WAYS TO USE
• Essential Calendaring with Apple Calendar support
• No Tasks/Projects, Notes, Contacts
• No Connect Bundle
• Full features Access including: Full Calendaring, Tasks, Contacts, Notes with access to Apple Events and Reminders
• Free Updates
• Connect Bundle (email, sync & weather)
-Monthly: (30 days)
-Reverts to Free version after subscription ends
-Quarterly: (90 days)
-Reverts to Free version after subscription ends
-Year: (365 days)
-Get a 7 Day trial of full version by selecting this option.
Subscription automatically renews and your account will be charged unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions are billed through iTunes every 30/90/365 days (as selected by you) until cancelled. Manage subscriptions including cancel or auto-renew on/off in iTunes Account Settings after purchase. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
SO MUCH MORE!
Visit https://www.pocketinformant.com/ for more information!
Terms and Conditions: https://www.pocketinformant.com/tou/
Franklin Covey, GTD and Getting Things Done are Trademarks of their respective owners.
NOTE: This will be the last release that supports iOS 10.x. Future versions of Informant will require iOS 11.0 or better.
• You can now specify if you want to include completed tasks in the search options.
• You now have the option to duplicate a note when force-touching it
• Fixed issue where sometimes where the Quick Entry row might not appear when searching
• Alarm Picker now respects bottom safe margin on iPhone X-style phones
• Fixed issue where you’d get unexpected results if you made an exception on the root event of a recurring series and changed the “All Day” flag
• Fixed regression where multi-day all day events wouldn’t properly draw the gradient from the past section to the current section of the event bubble
• Fixed issue trying to the Home Time Zone (in TravelAssist) on iPad
• Changes to View Settings were not immediately taking effect on iPhone X style phones
• Some minor view improvements for iPhone X style phones in landscape
• Zero duration events starting on the first day of the week at midnight did not appear on the calendar view
• It was sometimes difficult or impossible to set iOS Calendars to Use
• Added complication for Series 4 Large Info Graph Center
• Fixed issue where search might not find an exception that occurs after the end date of a recurring series
• Changed to a new weather provider
• Several internal updates and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I use this all the time, for all my events & tasks—meetings, bills due, travel. Got it originally when switching from Palm to iPhone (yes, that long ago) because I couldn’t find anything else that supported recurring meetings each month on the 1st Tuesday, 2nd Wednesday, &c. I like the ability to modify “Just This” or “all future” in a series. Time zone support is essential for travel, and the current version is easy and transparent. Defaults to local time, just like airline schedules do, but can be set for time at original entry, to shift entries automatically when you’re traveling and the teleconference remains at the same time. Also like the ability to set multiple alarms—a day or two ahead to prepare, and then just when it’s time to go.
4 stars, not 5, because 1) the calendar can be slow to come up and populate itself. Significantly worse in the current version on iPhone 7 than earlier versions. 2) Also, Setting start and end times is a little fiddly. I often scroll the minutes when I am trying to scroll the hours, and I can’t see the hours when scrolling unless I use my left thumb. The sensitive areas don’t register properly with the text. Again, this is new misbehavior.
Almost a 5 Star!
I completely concur with the ‘WalrusTexas’ review:
I also chose Pocket Informant when I switched from Palm to iPhone because there wasn’t a calendar app out there that could manage all the repeating event/task iterations I need for my 8 life-areas with enough color choices to help visually distinguish them quickly. I’ve been recommending this app highly for years (yes, since Palm bit the dust) and assuring them that the relatively high cost was worth EVERY cent they’d pay for it!
However, I too find the roller dial to select appt times cumbersome because the right thumb (my preference in use) tends to hit the ‘most bites’ section when I’m trying to reach over it to pick the hour section. This feature still needs some work. I’ve submitted a suggestion that might solve 90-95% of this problem. Add a button or place to choose “__:00” or “__:30” for the minutes with one tap. 95% of the time appts or tasks are scheduled or rescheduled on the hour or half hour, so this would greatly expedite entries, as I often overshoot the :00 or :30 when I’m using the roller bar 10-20x per day!
Thank you in advance for your consideration. Keep up the great work! LOVE this app‼️
Everything You’ll Need in a Planner App
I’ve been using this app for a while now. Unlike many of the other apps I’ve tried, it is customizable and flexible enough for anyone. If you need a lot of detail in your events and tasks, Informant can handle it; if you need only minimum detail, Informant can handle it. Informant offers multiple calendar views as well as the ability to customize toolbars. The app lets you decide how your calendar and tasks are presented.
Additionally, it has the best ability to set up template tasks and events (Informant calls them Triggers) in comparison to other day planner types of events. Initially, this can take a while to set up, but it definitely is a time saver and makes recording events and tasks much easier.
I do wish that the current version of Informant would allow you to use a current event or task as the base to create a new Trigger. I would like to see that capability restored.
- Fanatic Software, Inc.
- 107.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Fanatic Software
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Month $2.99
- Premium to Own $24.99
- Premium 3 month $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.