By Exact Editions Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Information Today, a monthly news publication, keeps information industry professionals in the know about news and trends that shape the world.
Information Today offers in-depth features that provide insight and analysis into the world of information technology, while delivering updates about the latest innovative electronic information services and products. IT tackles the news from all angles to keep readers informed on all fronts.
Special features include Q&As with industry notables, insights into intellectual property and copyright issues, updates on user-friendly technology for info pros, and highlights of global policies and regulations with analysis from industry experts.
The iPad/iPhone edition brings you selected pages from the latest issue as soon as it is available. You can subscribe within the application for full access, which brings you every page of the issue and a searchable archive back to May 2011. Issues are not sold individually - for the duration of your subscription you have access to every issue in this archive.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view (iPad only).
• Search the current issue or (paid-only) the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
$8.99 per month
$84.99 per year
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
What's New in Version 7.4.1
• Added ByPlace - a new feature which can give you free content in certain geographical locations.
• Bug fixes and presentation tweaks.
For an IT publication, this app is an embarrassment. They put no effort into it, they just seem to upload a PDF of their current month's publication into the app and it is illegible.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 23, 2013
- Version: 7.4.1
- Size: 8.9 MB
- Languages: English, French, Spanish
- Seller: Exact Editions Ltd
- Copyright © 2013 Exact Editions Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Information Today$8.99
- Information Today$84.99