Whether you are managing one warehouse with thousands of parts or multiple warehouses with hundreds of thousands of parts equating to millions in inventory, your counts must be fast and accurate or your business suffers. The Mobile Informer Bin Counting app (InformerBC) is designed to take the worry out of inventory counting. It enables your counters a simple way to provide accurate and real-time inventory counts to help your business manage costs.
Powered by the award-winning Mobile Informer Platform, InformerBC is an enterprise grade inventory-counting tool that simplifies cycle counting —whether you are doing an ad hoc count or a wall-to-wall count. InformerBC is a simple, easy-to-use, mobile app that makes counting faster, more efficient and provides your business with accurate inventory counts. And because count information is transmitted in real-time to Maximo, your inventory data is always up to date — allowing you to make the very best business decisions.
Easy to use:
• Quickly change saved storeroom
• Select the type of count to be performed
• View list of balances for which counts must be performed
• Filter list of balances
• Use barcode scanner to filter the list of balances
• Search to filter list of balances
• Perform both counts and recounts for reconciliation
• View details of a balance
• Change an item image
• View status and basic detail on all active counts
• Seamless, native mobile inventory count app that provides identical online/offline function powered by the Mobile Informer platform
• Installed within minutes for fast productivity gain; no mandatory middleware software or servers to maintain
• Simple user interface designed specifically for Inventory Cycle Counts providing accurate counts and 100% user acceptance
• Leverages device-specific functions including barcode scanner, camera and touch ID authentication
• Provides added security through support of multi-factor authentication (PIV-CAC)
• Built in Mobile Device Management (MDM) capabilities
New sorting filter added to the balance list.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.