Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS 12, with powerful streaming options, Trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
Play just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, UPnP/DLNA apps like Plex and Kodi (XBMC), or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive – no syncing required!
- POWERFUL AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with Trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
“Looks great, plays anything you throw at it...surprisingly powerful”
“The best media player for iPhone and iPad...superior to VLC.”
- Cult of Mac
“I can't give the UI high enough praise. It's great.”
“I see no reason whatsoever to remove Infuse from my Home screen anytime soon.”
“A beautiful UI.”
- Trakt co-founder
“A mini Kodi!”
- Infuse user
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
- Silky-smooth hardware decoding (plays full 4K)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and most other UPnP/DLNA servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Split View & PIP
- Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, BDMV, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TP, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS, DTS-HD MA, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCM, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, MICRODVD, MPL2, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, TMP, TXT, VOBSUB, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- TV out via HDMI or VGA adapter
- One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
- Scrobble plays to Trakt
- Download videos from networked devices
- Drag and drop uploads via web browser
- Get extra onboard storage with SanDisk iXpand and Mophie Space Pack
GET MORE WITH INFUSE PRO!
- Play even more video formats
- Enjoy Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® mobile surround sound
- Stream a wide variety of video types over AirPlay and Google Cast
- Access videos stored in cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive
- Sync libraries, settings, watched history, and playback progress between devices
Note: DRM-protected movies & TV shows purchased from the iTunes store are not supported.
Metadata and artwork are provided by TMDb and TheTVDB, which are community maintained movie and TV show databases.
Handcrafted by Firecore in Denver, Colorado.
- Sync downloaded subtitles via iCloud
- Sync direct URLs via iCloud
- Read-ahead buffering (for improved streaming)
- Improved SMB streaming
- Improved audio track selection logic
- Improved support for VobSub subtitles
- Improved error handling for Dropbox
- Improved connection management for HTTP-based shares
- Minor improvements for metadata fetching
- Minor UI fixes
For full release details visit: firecore.com/releases
Thanks so much for using Infuse! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store, we would really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
So far…the best media player offered
I will start by saying I wasn’t to thrilled about the subscription to enable certain features in the app. I like to pay once and be done, plus I have tons of other subscriptions and now I have another. However, I must admit once I really dove into this app and saw everything it can do I feeling like this app will be worth every cent every time I pay the renewal. The user interface is THE BEST I have ever seen. The metadata fetch is 97% spot on. Please ad a way to rename embedded metadata. The way it groups the tv show episodes under one cover and numbers each episode is simply amazing. I just wish the app had a built in web browser so I can access my sites to download files. However since the app supports split screen, it’s a pretty good work around for easy copy and paste into the via Direct URL link. $9.99 year with a whole month to try it for free seems like a no brainer now. I hope these developers are going to stick around cause this will definitely be my go to app for years to come at this rate.
Great player, missing a basic feature
I use an iPad Pro 99% of the time.
I download videos from various sources but they’re rarely ever major films or tv shows. I’d really like the ability to edit metadata myself so I can clean up my library. While there’s a button that says “edit metadata”, all it really is is a search field for check a database. If your file isn’t on there, well, you get to have crappy cover art and crappy filenames. I thought that with the addition of Files app support I could use the method for metadata that they recommend on their website, but that doesn’t work on an iPad for some reason. I really don’t see why it’s so difficult to allow me to edit all the data for the file including the cover art on my iPad Pro. Seems really silly. I paid for a subscription for 2 years now thinking they’re add it, but nope. Still looking at a messy library on my iPad.
As a player, I love it. Probably the best I’ve used. I’m just sick of waiting for a feature that doesn’t seem like it’s going to be added.
Stable Native 4K Player!
I was struggling to find the video player that can smoothly run 4K on my Apple TV 4K. I tried several free or cheaper video player but have no luck playing 4k video file smoothly from my NAS. I tried VLC, ABC, PlayerXtreme, FE but all of these failed at high-bitrate 4K videos(mkv). I thought it was my wifi speed at first but even on wired network I was still unsuccessful. That is until I decided to try this player. I benchmark this player with the same file I used on other media player and this able to run the video smoothly and in sync with the sound.
Also, it automatically download media arts for the files.
I do not usually review applications so this is a big deal for me to spend time spreading the word.
Consolation is when you buy lifetime license for this app you also get the iOS version for free. I am not sure of they got a OSX app included as well?
- Firecore, LLC
- 108.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Firecore, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infuse Pro - Yearly $9.99
- Infuse Pro - Monthly $0.99
- Infuse Pro - Lifetime $54.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.