Infuse ~ an elegant video player
By Firecore, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS 10, with powerful streaming options, trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
Play just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, UPnP/DLNA apps like Plex and Kodi (XBMC), or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive – no syncing required!
- POWERFUL AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
“Looks great, plays anything you throw at it.”
“The best media player for iPhone and iPad.”
- Cult of Mac
“I can't give the UI high enough praise. It's great.”
“I see no reason whatsoever to remove Infuse from my Home screen anytime soon.”
“Superior to VLC.”
- Alex Heath, Business Insider
“A beautiful UI.”
- trakt co-founder
“A mini Kodi!”
- Infuse user
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
- Silky-smooth hardware decoding (plays full 4K)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and most other UPnP/DLNA servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Split View & PIP
- Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS/DTS-HD, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, VOBSUB, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- TV out via HDMI or VGA adapter
- One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
- Scrobble plays to trakt
- Download videos from networked devices
- Drag and drop uploads via web browser
- Get extra onboard storage with SanDisk iXpand and Mophie Space Pack
GET MORE WITH INFUSE PRO!
- Play even more video formats
- Enjoy Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® mobile surround sound
- Stream a wide variety of video types over AirPlay and Google Cast
- Access videos stored in cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Sync libraries, settings, watched history, and playback progress between devices
Note: DRM-protected movies & TV shows purchased from the iTunes store are not supported.
Metadata and artwork are provided by TMDb and TheTVDB, which are community maintained movie and TV show databases.
Handcrafted by Firecore in Denver, Colorado.
What's New in Version 5.3
- New, ultra-high-performance playback core
- Parental Controls for restricting access to videos and settings
- Support for Blu-ray disc images (ISO) and folders (BDMV)
- Support for ISO 9960 (Joliet) disc images
- Country-specific age ratings for movies
- Added search link to 3D Touch menu
- Turkish (ISO 8859-9/Latin-5) subtitle encoding
- Grace period for renewing or expiring subscriptions
- Changed quick-rewind button to 10s instead of 30s
- Improved metadata fetching for recently added TV shows
- Improved loading times when accessing cloud shares (Dropbox, Google Drive, One Drive)
- Improved detection of DVD folders
- Improved Google Drive login workflow
- Improved library scanning to avoid unnecessary rescans
- Other minor improvements
- Resolved playback issues affecting some interlaced VC-1 videos
- Resolved issues with downloading ISO files
- Resolved AirPlay related issues
- Resolved rare orientation issue
- Resolved rare crash when scanning/indexing videos
- Other minor fixes
For full release details please visit: firecore.com/releases
Thanks so much for using Infuse. Please reach out to email@example.com or @InfuseApp on Twitter with any issues or suggestions.
What happened to the app i paid for ? Infuse 4? Why do i have to pay an annual fee for an app i paid back then? Shame on you Firecore.
New version on 3/28/17 is awesome
Best version ever
I had just bought Infused 4 right before this "new" version was released. It seems like the developer has abandoned he app I just bought and wants me to buy this again, or pay a yearly subscription? I don't quite understand what's going on, but it doesn't seem right. (Is it a yearly subscription now or the $12.99 anyway. What's the deal?)
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 28, 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 75.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Firecore, LLC
- © 2017 Firecore, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Infuse Pro$6.49