Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS 12, with powerful streaming options, trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
Play just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, UPnP/DLNA apps like Plex and Kodi (XBMC), or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive – no syncing required!
- POWERFUL AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
“Looks great, plays anything you throw at it.”
“The best media player for iPhone and iPad.”
- Cult of Mac
“I can't give the UI high enough praise. It's great.”
“I see no reason whatsoever to remove Infuse from my Home screen anytime soon.”
“Superior to VLC.”
- Alex Heath, Business Insider
“A beautiful UI.”
- trakt co-founder
“A mini Kodi!”
- Infuse user
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
- Silky-smooth hardware decoding (plays full 4K)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and most other UPnP/DLNA servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Split View & PIP
- Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, BDMV, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TP, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS, DTS-HD MA, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCM, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, MICRODVD, MPL2, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, TMP, TXT, VOBSUB, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- TV out via HDMI or VGA adapter
- One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
- Scrobble plays to trakt
- Download videos from networked devices
- Drag and drop uploads via web browser
- Get extra onboard storage with SanDisk iXpand and Mophie Space Pack
GET MORE WITH INFUSE PRO!
- Play even more video formats
- Enjoy Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® mobile surround sound
- Stream a wide variety of video types over AirPlay and Google Cast
- Access videos stored in cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, and OneDrive
- Sync libraries, settings, watched history, and playback progress between devices
Note: DRM-protected movies & TV shows purchased from the iTunes store are not supported.
Metadata and artwork are provided by TMDb and TheTVDB, which are community maintained movie and TV show databases.
Handcrafted by Firecore in Denver, Colorado.
- Improved support for VoiceOver
- Improved Aspect Ratio and Zoom Mode settings
- Improved playback of complex PGS subtitles
- Improved episode selection logic
- Improved default subtitle appearance options
- Minor localization updates
- Resolved rare issue resulting in empty libraries
- Resolved floating issues when resuming downloads
- Other minor fixes
For full release details visit: firecore.com/releases
Thanks so much for using Infuse! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store, we would really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Video Streaming for iOS
I’ve tried everything, from hacking TVOS so I could hook up a USB drive for video, to setting up various streaming servers on my Mac. I’ve mastered the art of converting video files to play well with iOS and AppleTV (and WDTV Live and Roku). I’ve tried every Mac-based streaming app that I found, and had mixed results with most. Now with Infuse, I can say with some certainty, all that bother is a thing of the past. The app seems to be able to play anything I throw at it, streaming flawlessly over WIFi, putting up metadata and previews and indexing automatically, and generally simplifying the whole process, so I have a lot more time to enjoy my movies and spend a lot less time converting files. Five stars is all I can give Infuse because six is not an option.
Absolutely the best video player
So not only does it handle streaming Plex beautifully now but it handles everything I throw at it. It’s super stable and ability for downloading for “offline” viewing is super easy. My only real complaint is that it’s a bit of a toss up when it pulls the metadata for certain movies or shows. I’m not sure which database they are pulling the info from but sometimes it will treat shows that were identifiable on thetvdb as unknown video files. This happens to somewhat obscure and new episodes mostly so it’s easy to understand why it happens.
That said, this is a must have app if you have an iPad Pro. It just doesn’t feel right to not have it installed on mine.
Beautiful design, stressful metadata fetching
This app presents movies and TV shows in a beautiful way, super easy to use, a very pleasant design. I use another application to convert and embed my own metadata into movie files, so it was disappointing to find out this app is quite slow to collect this data. Additionally, it’s also pretty slow to fetch its own data if you go that route, as the app seems to need to be open and running, or else the fetching pauses — not convenient when you have over 600 movies and TV episodes to organize. As a trade off, I’d love to see the ability to upload all this metadata into iCloud so the same rigamarole didn’t need to happen on every iOS device individually.
- Firecore, LLC
- 109.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Firecore, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.