Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS 12, with powerful streaming options, trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
Play just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, UPnP/DLNA apps like Plex and Kodi (XBMC), or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive – no syncing required!
- POWERFUL AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
“Looks great, plays anything you throw at it.”
“The best media player for iPhone and iPad.”
- Cult of Mac
“I can't give the UI high enough praise. It's great.”
“I see no reason whatsoever to remove Infuse from my Home screen anytime soon.”
“Superior to VLC.”
- Alex Heath, Business Insider
“A beautiful UI.”
- trakt co-founder
“A mini Kodi!”
- Infuse user
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
- Silky-smooth hardware decoding (plays full 4K)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and most other UPnP/DLNA servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Split View & PIP
- Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, BDMV, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TP, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS, DTS-HD MA, FLAC, MP3, OGG, PCM, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, MICRODVD, MPL2, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, TMP, TXT, VOBSUB, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- TV out via HDMI or VGA adapter
- One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
- Scrobble plays to trakt
- Download videos from networked devices
- Drag and drop uploads via web browser
- Get extra onboard storage with SanDisk iXpand and Mophie Space Pack
GET MORE WITH INFUSE PRO!
- Play even more video formats
- Enjoy Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® mobile surround sound
- Stream a wide variety of video types over AirPlay and Google Cast
- Access videos stored in cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Sync libraries, settings, watched history, and playback progress between devices
Note: DRM-protected movies & TV shows purchased from the iTunes store are not supported.
Metadata and artwork are provided by TMDb and TheTVDB, which are community maintained movie and TV show databases.
Handcrafted by Firecore in Denver, Colorado.
- Optimized for iOS 12
- Improved accuracy of HDR ‘near black’ colors
- Improved content match logic for HDR > SDR conversion
- Improved handling of BT.2020 videos
- Improved support for HDR (HLG) videos
- Improved metadata cache efficiency
- Improved quality of generated thumbnails
- Improved scrubbing responsiveness on short videos
- Improved support for SRT subtitles for RTL languages
- Faster and more reliable blur effects
- Faster playback start for videos synced via iTunes
- Improved handling of position tags in SRT subtitles
- Many other minor improvements
- Fixed handling of library removal in PMS
- Fixed handling of TV show episodes stored as movie folders in Plex
- Fixed generated thumbnails for SBS and TAB 3D
- Fixed handling of direct URLs from Up Next
- Fixed issues with movie downloading
- Fixed floating layout issues when switching between landscape and portrait
- Fixed crashes with certain SSA/ASS subtitles
- Fixed continuous playback for collections from lists on the home screen
- Fixed a floating crash when closing playback
- Fixed crash after receiving notifications from Plex Live TV
- Fixed indexing for new Plex libraries
- Fixed sort order for Plex playlists
- Fixed edit mode for local items
- Fixed thumbnail loading for TV shows without online metadata
- Fixed a crash at startup with exceptionally large libraries
- Fixed issues with missing local TV episodes
- Many other minor fixes
For full release details visit: firecore.com/releases
Thanks so much for using Infuse! If you have a moment to leave a review in the App Store, we would really appreciate it.
Ratings and Reviews
Best Video Streaming for iOS
I’ve tried everything, from hacking TVOS so I could hook up a USB drive for video, to setting up various streaming servers on my Mac. I’ve mastered the art of converting video files to play well with iOS and AppleTV (and WDTV Live and Roku). I’ve tried every Mac-based streaming app that I found, and had mixed results with most. Now with Infuse, I can say with some certainty, all that bother is a thing of the past. The app seems to be able to play anything I throw at it, streaming flawlessly over WIFi, putting up metadata and previews and indexing automatically, and generally simplifying the whole process, so I have a lot more time to enjoy my movies and spend a lot less time converting files. Five stars is all I can give Infuse because six is not an option.
Beautiful design, stressful metadata fetching
This app presents movies and TV shows in a beautiful way, super easy to use, a very pleasant design. I use another application to convert and embed my own metadata into movie files, so it was disappointing to find out this app is quite slow to collect this data. Additionally, it’s also pretty slow to fetch its own data if you go that route, as the app seems to need to be open and running, or else the fetching pauses — not convenient when you have over 600 movies and TV episodes to organize. As a trade off, I’d love to see the ability to upload all this metadata into iCloud so the same rigamarole didn’t need to happen on every iOS device individually.
Not what I expected... really disappointed...
I bought the pro version of this app because i thought i was buying a better performance better loading times, faster nicer smoother play back on my videos and tv shows? cleaner nicer display openings... i was wrong... the was probably one of the stupidest things i could have spent my money on... and it really disappoints me :/ i connected my account to one drive and i went through my files seeing what played and what did? well I didn't have to wory about file formats because this app said i had no media on any of my folders hahaha now after seeing this... makes me think i should have stuck with USB DISK SE that actually shows the content in your folders... be warned... if you buy this, it probably wont work 95% of the time :/ be smart people! don't buy this app...
- Firecore, LLC
- 101.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Firecore, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.