By Firecore, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ignite your video content with Infuse – the beautiful way to watch almost any video format on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple TV. No need to convert files! Infuse is optimized for iOS 10, with powerful streaming options, trakt sync, and unmatched AirPlay & subtitle support. Gorgeous interface. Precise controls. And silky-smooth playback.
- PLAY MORE VIDEO TYPES
Play just about anything, including the standard MP4, M4V and MOV – plus MKV, AVI, WMV, MTS, ISO, VIDEO_TS, FLV, OGM, OGV, ASF, 3GP, DVR-MS, WebM, and WTV. Includes fully certified Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® audio.
- STREAM FROM OTHER DEVICES
Browse and play videos stored on your Mac, PC, NAS, Wi-Fi hard drive, UPnP/DLNA apps like Plex and Kodi (XBMC), or from cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive – no syncing required!
- POWERFUL AIRPLAY & GOOGLE CAST OPTIONS
Stream a wide variety of videos types such as MKV, MP4, M4V, and others over AirPlay & Google Cast with full surround sound and subtitles.
- TRAKT 2-WAY SYNC
Connect with trakt to sync watched history, submit ratings and post comments.
- OPTIMIZED SUBTITLES POWERED BY OPENSUBTITLES
Bring your own subtitles, or download them on the fly (for free) in virtually any language.
“Looks great, plays anything you throw at it.”
“The best media player for iPhone and iPad.”
- Cult of Mac
“I can't give the UI high enough praise. It's great.”
“I see no reason whatsoever to remove Infuse from my Home screen anytime soon.”
“Superior to VLC.”
- Alex Heath, Business Insider
“A beautiful UI.”
- trakt co-founder
“A mini Kodi!”
- Infuse user
MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
- Silky-smooth hardware decoding (plays full 4K)
- Stream from a Mac, PC, NAS or Wi-Fi enabled hard drive
- Connect with Plex, Kodi (XBMC), WMC and most other UPnP/DLNA servers
- Beautiful layout with quick access to video info
- Artwork and metadata added automatically
- Split View & PIP
- Video: 3GP, AVI, ASF, DIVX, DVDMEDIA, DVR-MS, FLV, ISO, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, M2TS, MTS, OGM, OGV, TS, VIDEO_TS, WEBM, WMV, WTV
- Audio: AAC, AC3/E-AC3, DOLBY TRUEHD, DTS/DTS-HD, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WMA
- Subtitles: DVB, DVDSUB, PGS, SMI, SSA/ASS, SRT, SUB, TIMED TEXT, VOBSUB, XSUB
- Multiple audio tracks
- Gesture controls
- 8 video zoom options
- Continuous playback
- TV out via HDMI or VGA adapter
- One-click subtitle downloads from OpenSubtitles
- Scrobble plays to trakt
- Download videos from networked devices
- Drag and drop uploads via web browser
- Get extra onboard storage with SanDisk iXpand and Mophie Space Pack
GET MORE WITH INFUSE PRO!
- Play even more video formats
- Enjoy Dolby® Digital Plus (AC3/E-AC3), DTS® and DTS-HD® mobile surround sound
- Stream a wide variety of video types over AirPlay and Google Cast
- Access videos stored in cloud services like Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive
- Sync libraries, settings, watched history, and playback progress between devices
Note: DRM-protected movies & TV shows purchased from the iTunes store are not supported.
Metadata and artwork are provided by TMDb and TheTVDB, which are community maintained movie and TV show databases.
Handcrafted by Firecore in Denver, Colorado.
What's New in Version 5.3.1
- Parental Controls for favorites and folders
- Support for SanDisk iXpand Mini
- Re-enabled metadata fetching for Google Drive folders
- Improved Google Cast streaming
- Minor improvements for iOS 10.3
- Minor localization improvements
- Other minor improvements
- Resolved issues with audio sync
- Resolved issues with streaming ISO files from Google Drive
- Resolved issues with Google Cast PIN code prompts
- Other minor fixes
For full release details please visit: firecore.com/releases
Thanks so much for using Infuse. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or @InfuseApp on Twitter with any issues or suggestions.
Look no further! This one is the best!
This app makes VLC player look like child's play. The developers of Infuse really know how to make a good interface and to top it off this thing will play any format you throw at it. My favorite feature has to be its ability to stream a full quality 30GB MKV Blu-ray rips to the Apple TV or save them right to the iPhone and play in full, lossless original quality without stuttering or under-buffering like so many other players do. My second favorite feature is the automatic poster art. And if it picks the wrong movie you tap the little pencil and there's a list of other movies with the same name. Just pick the correct one and all of the meta-data updates with the correct movie. I also like the automatic subtitle download feature. It can be a great help when you want subtitles for your MP4 video files, which can't embed them, like M4V or MKV can. My only complaint is that sometimes the downloaded subtitles do not sync with the audio.
Outstanding apps and features
I'll be short:
1. Excellent interface, well thought.
2. You can play any file format. You can add subtitles from within the app, no need to search for them one by one.
3. Easy to use, with gesture to control brightness and volume.
4. Perfect for playing TV Shows and Movies on NAS locally. It recognizes the show/movie, automatically adds image, combines episodes from same season, etc.
5. Syncs over iCloud to improve experience on Apple TV 4, iPhone and iPad. I'd really like them to create a Mac version.
A great app to handle any format!
The interface is well thought out and the format support is excellent.
Subtitles and alternative audio are well supported.
The variety of sources are also better than any other app you'll find
The devs are constantly making improvements and adding more desirable features
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 07, 2017
- Version: 5.3.1
- Size: 79.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Seller: Firecore, LLC
- © 2017 Firecore, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes