Featured by Apple as "Best New App".
- Import multiple videos at once
- Inline trimming and arranging
- Speed control, 0.25x – 4.0x
- Output format (H.264 or MJPEG) and quality (Bitrate for H.264) control
- Other features include crop, individual volume control and more
- Add multiple songs to your video
- Accurate waveform display in timeline
- Control fade in and out point
- Inline trimming and arranging
- Music volume control
- Comes with the best filters for video
- Instantly turn your video into cinematic movie
- Additional downloadable filters available in-app
- Inspired by real analog films
- Easily enhance the aesthetic of video without complex adjustments
- Camera comes with modes for capturing fun short looping video
- Capture Loop (short series of images that played forward and reversed when ended, creating a seamless loop)
- And Sequence (a string of photos captured chronologically and looped, like Animated GIF)
- Create Loop from any video from the camera roll
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Well designed and great to use but flawed...
Everything about this app is easy to use and simple to understand, and the editing is bug free which makes it a very solid experience.
What it lacks is raw performance in rendering, especially when working with higher resolutions and larger sized footage. Trying to export 4k as is, is next to impossible, it’ll crash each and every time consistently.
I couldn’t get a 25 second video to finish rendering without crashing the entire app and my guess is cache size? I had to significantly drop the resolution and bitrate to even get it to export.
Developer Response ,
Yes, there's color & exposure adjustments in Carve. You may also notice that they preserve color better than any other app, that's because we built our engine from scratch. Speaking of things to buy, you can support us by purchasing our filters! 😊
I love this app and have paid for filters. However, I’ve tried editing a 1 minute video with multiple cuts, 2 video clips, and speed controls about 7 times now on 3 different devices, all with up to date versions of the app, and every single time the video fails to render, making my edits useless. I’ve set the phone aside for an hour to let it finish rendering but it gets stuck on 1/8th of the progress bar and never moves, even after an hour (on a 40 second video). So, after the 7th try, I’ve deleted the app. I would not recommend spending much time editing a video with this app as it’s possible the video may never render.
This is the best iOS video editing app
Definitely one of the best.
It’s not designed and meant to be a super advanced video editing app, I think the strength is in the friendly UI and filters.
Everything is very polish and well thought out.
Few wishes mostly for iPad: landscape support, drag and drop, photos extension support as well, multi-track.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Infuse Labs LLC
- 34.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Infuse Labs, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Watermark $4.99
- Fade $2.99
- Cinematic $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.