Featured by Apple as "Best New App".
- Import multiple videos at once
- Inline trimming and arranging
- Speed control, 0.25x – 4.0x
- Output format (H.264 or MJPEG) and quality (Bitrate for H.264) control
- Other features include crop, individual volume control and more
- Add multiple songs to your video
- Accurate waveform display in timeline
- Control fade in and out point
- Inline trimming and arranging
- Music volume control
- Comes with the best filters for video
- Instantly turn your video into cinematic movie
- Additional downloadable filters available in-app
- Inspired by real analog films
- Easily enhance the aesthetic of video without complex adjustments
- Camera comes with modes for capturing fun short looping video
- Capture Loop (short series of images that played forward and reversed when ended, creating a seamless loop)
- And Sequence (a string of photos captured chronologically and looped, like Animated GIF)
- Create Loop from any video from the camera roll
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
12/2018: I paid for your app. I have been using this app through all the name changes, but now there is a watermark (again). Does this mean you will be refunding my money?
Simple, but powerful video editor
What can I say? I’m an App Junkie. Music apps, camera apps, video and photo editing apps, not to mention astronomy apps. So I have many different apps for each thing. Under video editing apps, after going through many, many different apps I only save the few that actually work. After trying out Carve, it is now in the list of essential apps for my iPhone! Granted, it has it’s shortcomings, but much of which it makes up for in speed, efficiency and intuitiveness in the field of video production and editing. I run marketing/public relations campaigns for several groups, organizations and companies, so I partake in a lot of video editing both on my Macbook Pro, Windows PC and even my iPhone, so sometimes I need something complicated but thorough such as Lumafusion ($19.99 on iOS) but sometimes I just need something simple, quick and detailed enough not to appear like it was pumped through a coat of paint, and Carve hits on all those points.
You just add videos, and you can trim, split, combine and stretch your videos, as well as essential items like speed controls, audio volume controls, and more. My biggest complaint is that I feel that adding tools for green screen/blue screen work, and more audio editing tools built in, but overall this app earns 5 out of 5 stars for filling that niche I spoke of, being the simple, and quick app, not too complicated for newcomers, yet not overly simple that it’s obsolete to professionals. Basic tools are free to use, if you wish to use filters, Carve sells them separately. Also there will be watermarks on your video unless you pay, but thank you Carve for not making it so large and obstructive that it A) distracts from your videos content & B) screws your video up, thereby forcing you to buy their service or use a different editor.
Great job Carve!
You can adjust the white balance
I’ve been trying very hard to find an app that could adjust and colour correct my underwater videos on mobile. Only reason it didn’t get a 5 star is that the sliders aren’t as strong so hopefully in the future they make the adjustments a bit more intense at max use. So you can adjust accordingly to your preference
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Infuse Labs LLC
- 34.9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Infuse Labs, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Watermark $4.99
- Fade $2.99
- Cinematic $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.