Manage your private and business accounts easily and securely via your tablet with this banking app from ING Belgium.
How does it work?
Discover the full functionality of the app via our demo video using fictive data. Not an ING customer yet? Open your free current account directly via our app.
Logging in for the first time? Create a profile using your ING Card Reader, choose a 6-digit profile code and you are ready to take advantage of all of our app’s features. Your profile code is all you need to log in and sign your transactions.
- Check the balance and transaction history for all your current accounts and savings accounts (including those for which you have a mandate), credit cards and investments.
- Rename your accounts in order to identify them more easily and have your account number sent to any e-mail address.
- Make transactions between your current or savings accounts, to beneficiaries saved in Home'Bank or Business’Bank or to any other Belgian account.
- Check your payments with a future execution date as well as the upcoming payment of your standing orders.
- Enter and sign payments requiring multiple signatures.
- Analyse your monthly income and expenses more closely via clearly identifiable categories. You can easily change these categories if necessary.
- Find your closest ING branch and make an appointment straight away with one of our employees.
- Apply for a savings account, a credit card or a pension savings plan via our app.
- For ING Private Banking clients, you can track the daily value and allocation of your portfolios.
You no longer have to enter your Home’Bank or Business’Bank password when creating a new profile.
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome!!! Top app!!
I love this app!! Especially the new budget tool... I have a real overview of my monthly ins and outs.
Top marks for ING on is tablet app!!
Crashes during launch
Because all launch operations are done on the main thread, this App tends to crash multiple times in a row on older iPads
Not compatible with iOS 12
Not compatible with iOS 12,
Keep crashing and closing !!!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.