Ingage Presentations is the premiere platform for creating standout storytelling that drives sales. Today’s sales conversations are dynamic and your sales presentations should be too. Create modern sales content that increases conversions by making presentations interactive, memorable and measurable.
- Create and edit your presentations anywhere, when connected or offline
- Add, remove, and rearrange pages from your presentations
- Use your own videos, audio, and images, or choose from a vast collection of royalty-free content from Google, Unsplash, PEXELS and Storyblocks
- PRESENT presentations directly from your iPad, iPhone or any internet browser
- VIEW presentations on iPad and iPhone, or using our unique web experience
- SHARE presentations with customers, prospects and friends
- SYNC presentations to the Ingage Cloud for access anywhere
“Being able to present our film in a dynamic, tech-forward way gave us an edge over those who used PDFs as a presentation.” – Tiffany Bartok, Filmmaker
“We can present our innovative products in a way that consumers/buyers can clearly understand, and be excited about” – Jim Huether, CEO, Hyperprice
“Ingage… allows the pitch to be much more productive rather than a powerpoint presentation. Plus, it’s faster, cheaper, and the end result is better—a win all around!“ - Jon Cordell, Senior Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
“Scrollmotion and the Ingage platform has helped Cogent and our client bring content to life and storytell our work in ways we could not do with traditional PowerPoint or PDFs. Scrollmotion's leadership team has been a phenomenal partner to Cogent. Their leadership team has spent the time to truly understand Cogent's business and works side-by-side with our sales and creative groups to ensure we leverage the Ingage platform to the best of its capabilities.” - Mark Zablow, CEO, Cogent Entertainment Marketing
The job of the sales team is now more complex than ever. Gone are the days when selling was solely about relationship building. Consumers now expect more from the people selling to them - from start to finish, the content experience must be seamless, beautiful and above all, engaging. Sales leaders have raised expectations for their sales teams requiring streamlined and consistent messaging, content engagement analytics and access management. It’s time to empower sales with easy to use, dynamic, engaging and visually beautiful presentation tools and let them get back to doing what they do best: closing the deal.
• https://ingage.io/privacy-policy to learn how we protect user privacy.
• Build unlimited pages and stories. Analyze story performance insights. Duplicate and Edit Stories. Capture email with MailChimp
• Auto-recurring subscriptions are offered via In-App Purchase as Monthly $19.99 or Annual $199.99
• These features are only currently available on the iPad
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
> Enterprise Teams users can now create presentations using PPTX and image drag and drop
Ratings and Reviews
Made for iPad
No other presentation app takes advantage of the iPad like this. Ingage Stories becomes whatever you want it to be - a portfolio, a magazine, a pitch deck. And it lets you do add interactivity that you’d usually need a professional designer and developer to do.
Then have you tried sharing your Story? It makes a little website with all your content and all the interactive things from the iPad experience!
Love it but can’t use it.
I really love this app and the features but I can’t use it when I have to actually share my work via email to my associates. So I think maybe it’s just good to have if you wanna show people directly from your device but if you have to share it. Don’t bother.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for the high rating! We’d like to help with your sharing issue. Could you please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org? Or this article might help: http://bit.ly/2mW6DUd
Excellent storytelling tool that’s easy to use. Perfect for use in middle school elementary school as well as high school.
All the new upgrades made it much better experience for the viewer.
Developer Response ,
We’re so glad to hear about your success with Ingage in the classroom. Thank you for sharing your positive experience!
- ScrollMotion, Inc
- 161.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Scrollmotion 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Ingage Plus $14.99
- Presentations Pro Monthly $19.99
- Ingage Plus $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.