Use Ingage Stories to build better relationships with engaging and interactive sales presentations that bring your story to life.
Interactive elements like scrolling videos, before-and-after comparisons, and mixed media pop-ups help you make stronger connections and turn your presentations into dialogues. Keep the conversation going with custom digital follow-ups. And, with offline support, you can spark up a new conversation anywhere; no wi-fi needed.
- Create and edit your presentations anywhere, on or offline
- Add, remove, and rearrange pages from your presentations
- Use your own videos, audio, and images, or choose some from our selection of royalty-free content
- Present your presentations directly from your device
- View presentations on iPad and iPhone, or using our unique web experience
- Share presentations with friends or clients
- Your content is synced and stored in the cloud for access anywhere you have an internet connection
As human beings, relationships are at the heart of all that we do, and at Ingage, that’s all we care about. We’ve learned that we build these relationships through shared experiences, using stories, art, and music. At Ingage we’ve found a way to facilitate the blending of beautiful design and cutting-edge technology into a unique storytelling experience that can be shared with anyone.
We call it Ingage Stories, and this is it.
“Being able to present our film in a dynamic, tech-forward way gave us an edge over those who used PDFs as a presentation.” – Tiffany Bartok, Filmmaker
“We can present our innovative products in a way that consumers/buyers can clearly understand, and be excited about” – Jim Huether, CEO, Hyperprice
“Ingage… allows the pitch to be much more productive rather than a powerpoint presentation. Plus, it’s faster, cheaper, and the end result is better—a win all around!“ - Jon Cordell, Senior Managing Director, Newmark Knight Frank
• https://ssc-api-prod.scrollmotion.com/pages/eula_mobile/#privacy to learn how Scrollmotion protects your privacy.
• Build unlimited pages and stories. Analyze story performance insights. Duplicate and Edit Stories. Capture email with MailChimp
• Auto-recurring subscriptions are offered via In-App Purchase as Monthly $19.99 or Annual $199.99
• These features are only currently available on the iPad
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
- Fixed a crash when sharing a Story with no title
Ratings and Reviews
How do I make a story?
Can’t find it anywhere. Is this view only?
Makes showing my content easy. Their layouts are exquisitely designed.
Made for iPad
No other presentation app takes advantage of the iPad like this. Ingage Stories becomes whatever you want it to be - a portfolio, a magazine, a pitch deck. And it lets you do add interactivity that you’d usually need a professional designer and developer to do.
Then have you tried sharing your Story? It makes a little website with all your content and all the interactive things from the iPad experience!
- ScrollMotion, Inc
- 180.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Scrollmotion 2017
- In-App Purchases
- Ingage Plus $14.99
- Stories Pro Monthly $19.99
- Ingage Plus $129.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.