By Ingenious Med, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Ingenious Med, noted as a Top-100 Fastest Growing Health Company by Inc., developed its industry-leading impower mobile application to be the best charge capture and hand-off solution at the time-of-care. Three-time SuperStar winner in the Mobile Star Awards by Mobile Village for healthcare practice management, the application easily automates the activities of physicians while increasing compliance and revenue through:
• Charge and data capture
• Coding and documentation
• Quality Reporting
impower’s online/offline functionality allows physicians to continue to have the latest patient information in the palm of their hands regardless of location. It has the same functionality and tools of the original web edition, while offering a point-of-care solution. By inputting all charges and hand-off notes at time of care, patient care quality is increased, mistakes are minimized, and physician billing is accurate, streamlined and efficient.
What's New in Version 3.3.1
- Resolved an issue where room numbers were not displaying on the iPad
- Crash fixes
- ED Throughput for select customers (iPhone only)
- New & improved iOS 8 friendly app navigation (iPhone only)
- Users can now update/change their passwords on the device
- User no longer have to enter a 1 in the fax number field
- Resolved an issue where Medical Directors couldn't delete bills
- Messaging and forms enhancements
Has crashed on me 5 times today while uploading pts info. Does this everyday. Otherwise great app
Please bring back the fingerprint recognition in lieu of password entry on iPhone 6. I do my billing as I go along, and that was really handy.
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Apr 19, 2015
- Version: 3.3.1
- Size: 55.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ingenious Med, Inc.
- © Ingenious Med, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.