By Ingredients LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iNgredients is a barcode scanning app that makes it easier to find and filter ingredients in food products.
- Spending too much time looking for the ingredients label? Only to find that the text size is too small to read in plain sight?
- With iNgredients, simply scanning a UPC barcode will let you see those ingredients in a LARGE and readable format.
Want to stay away from certain ingredients? Simply enter your name and select the ingredients that you want to stay away from. Every time you scan a product, a report will let you know if those ingredients were found.
- Linked Ingredients - Smart enough to know that the dairy in cheese is also in milk, butter, cream, and many, many more. Linked Ingredients are automatically connected as you begin adding ingredients!
- Shopping for other people? Make profiles for yourself, family members, coworkers, even your dog!
- No silly sign-ups needed to get started, just download and start scanning!
Disclaimer: While we strive to obtain accurate product information, we cannot guarantee or ensure the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any product information. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented in this application and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions and other information provided with the product before using or consuming a product. If you have specific nutrition or dietary concerns or questions about a product, or for additional information, please consult the product's label and/or contact the manufacturer directly. iNgredients LLC assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.
What's New in Version 2.0
- Brand New Scanning Algorithm
- Better Profile Management
- Linked Lists
- New iOS Look and Design
- Tap to Focus
- Lots of General Improvements!
Love this app
Love this app it makes it quick easy to check if I should read it to see if has the Ingredients my children are allowed to have way down in the ingredient list instead of standing there in the store looking at it for a long time on everything I buy it makes my shopping a lot faster :)
Love it! It would be great if there was a way for me to compare ingredients and find things certain foods have in common that affect me that way I can determine what to stay away from
Don't like this anymore
Trying to find out how to get this app working again. The Report a Problem when writing a review does not work. All of a sudden the scanner scans everything and says Can't Connect to Server. So the app is now useless.
Used to LOVE this app and would love it again if it would work. Maybe some can help me.
- Category: Food & Drink
- Updated: Jul 31, 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 1.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ingredients LLC
- © 2012 iNgredients LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).