Inigo - Digital Business Cards. Save & Track Leads
By Inigo, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inigo is a real time contact solution for individuals and business. Design your own digital business cards and share with anyone at anytime. Track how many times the cards are viewed or who saves your contact information which can include websites, social networks, resumes and any other details about you.
• Recipient can see & save your card without having the app!
• Share your digital cards with anyone via Text (SMS), Email, Twitter, QR and more
• New friends and business partners can follow you on social media and save your contact info (vCard)
• Exchange the digital cards you saved with others in your professional network
• Create multiple cards for any business and personal scenario
• Digital Business Cards deliver a powerful message with Videos, Websites, Facebook pages, LinkedIn resumes and much more
• Great for Networking events, Meetups and Conferences
• Go Green, Go Paperless, Shrink your wallet & Save money with Virtual Business Cards
*** History & Analytics ***
• Track who viewed your cards and who didn't.
• Discover the number of times each business card was viewed
*** Privacy ***
• We design and build with your privacy as our top priority
• We don't store passwords and never post to your social networks without permission!
• Your account works seamlessly across all your supported devices
*** Perfect for Business Teams ***
• Focus on contacts who viewed and kept your cards
• Link contacts you meet to locations, networking events & conferences
Forget the paper business cards - Introduce Yourself with Inigo!
Follow us @inigoapp
What's New in Version 1.3.2
We have fixed a few bugs. App doesn't log out if the servers are a bit slow.
Links to help are updated. Event save is fixed.
I am a big fan of digital business cards. Away with the clutter pile, and all the other benefits digital offers. But, wait, no business card scanner?? That's a must as long as we still have folks running around with paper...
Very frustrated that I can't use my contacts on my phone when sending the card. It asks for a telephone number and doesn't give the option of using my contacts. A lot of work!
Loving this app!
Great for minimal lifestyle and now I always have business and personal contact info at hand.