Who’s in your Justice League? Join your favorite DC Super Heroes & Villains in the best fighting game on mobile. Assemble a team of heroes like Batman, Flash & Wonder Woman to combat the forces against you. Master new combos and crush opponents in dynamic 3-on-3 battles. Upgrade your Super Heroes with special powers as you fight your way through the game. Become a champion by collecting gear for your characters and dominating your foes in PvP contests. Every battle will define you—join the fight and become the ultimate DC champion!
ACTION PACKED COMBAT
• Unleash epic combos on your opponents using Superman’s heat vision, The Flash’s lightning kick, Harley Quinn’s cupcake bomb and much more
• Take your battles to the next level—inflict massive damage using your favorite DC characters’ super moves
• Earn rewards from each fight to customize your Super Heroes with powerful gear, and collect special characters like Armored Superman, Arkham Knight Batman and much more
• Team up with friends and assemble an unstoppable League! Together you can prevent the collection of worlds and defeat the ultimate boss, Brainiac.
• Be social—chat with friends, donate hero shards, participate in Raids, and more!
CONSOLE QUALITY STORY
• Injustice 2 continues the story set in motion in by the hit game Injustice: Gods Among Us
• Immerse yourself in cinematics straight from the console—with the Justice League shattered it is up to you to pick-up the story and unite a team
• Experience the best graphics on mobile—play with Superman, The Flash and many more in high definition combat
• Become the champion the world needs—enter a contest of Super Heroes where only the powerful win
FIGHT YOUR WAY TO THE TOP
• Join the contest—enjoy daily challenges and rise up the leaderboard with every victory
• Enter the PvP arena and fight players around the world to become a champion
• Unite the likes of Flash, Supergirl, Batman and more to fight in epic PvP combat
Join now today and unite YOUR Justice League!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Injustice2Mobile/
Subscribe on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/InjusticeGame
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Injustice2Go
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/netherrealmstudios/
2.4.1 addresses the following issues:
• Lost accounts
• Combat input & UI unresponsiveness
• Shield Block issue
• Story Mode Chapter 6 crash
• League Mission Credit issue
• League Chat inaccessible
• Menu button locked in tutorial
• Fight for Nightwing Hero Shards in his Arena
• Go up against Blue Beetle in Challenge Mode
• Battle through Chapter 6
• Earn more rewards and donate more shards in Leagues
• Jump into battles quicker with faster load times
Please be aware support for 32-bit devices will be removed in update v2.5. The affected devices include iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, and 4th Generation iPads. For more information, please visit the Injustice 2 Mobile forums.
Ratings and Reviews
You can feel the love for the DC Universe coursing through this supercharged brawler. Batman, Wonder Woman, Gorilla Grodd—our favorite heroes and villains look spectacular. And the new combat system controls awesomely, letting you jump, sweep, and fling ranged attacks at Flash-like speed. Between the devastating new super-moves and cool modes (including a console-style story mode), we’re in heaven.
No True Data Backup
I’ve been playing the first Injustice mobile game since its conception and I can tell you first hand that it runs way smoother than this game ever has for me. The controls for I2 are laggy and the amount of time/effort you need to put into this game to advance aren’t worth it compared to the first game. The biggest turn off for me however is the games reliance on Game Center or google play to save and backup your data in the cloud. The first game had a seamless experience in that regard. All you had to do was create a wbid account and whenever you logged into a new device, your previous save would be downloaded immediately, allowing you to play across multiple devices without having to worry about if you will lose your progress or not. In I2, for whatever reason, this feature is removed and replaced with the god awful Game Center. Due to this, the once seamless experience I had playing the first game between multiple devices is gone. Game Center is also unreliable because for whatever reason it won’t let me login to my phone when my iPad is being used to play the game. The updated graphics and plethora of new characters added to the roster are not enough to make up for the problems this game has unfortunately. Hopefully in the future there will be an update that includes a more reliable way to save your game progress as well as an upgrade to the poorly optimized battles that play out at higher difficulty.
Its alright not better than the original way more than a grind rewards are pointless and u will never be that high just by not paying this game is pay to win to the max it’s fun and its got good game machinitcs but when it comes down to it arena is broken I only get challenger every time and I get over a mil in score I checked in today to be shocked that I a guy that ranked 14k hade a night wing and placed elite I am utterly disappointed with this games functionality and everything about it that’s the negatives there is some alright things about this game tho like it is rewarding and leagues are a lot of fun with active players now I am and original player of this game I played the beta and all and stopped after because the game was broken if I hade keep playing I wold have a a stacked team I have an alright team now with about 500k threat to my name I have spent endless hours grinding just to be stopped because u need gems or crystals or energy like I just wanna play this game in peace I am free to play I haven’t spent a dime on this game but if u want to have a god team u will have to either play hours on end and do challenges all day and do achievements or u will have to pay now for the most 2/5 is alright it’s 2/5 dunkey score it has so much potential but I would recommend the first one over this the first one u could actually win and not pay then they took eas approach to it and really mad the game less fun. But this game really makes u FEEL like Batman
- Warner Bros. Entertainment
- 1.2 GB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- ™ & © DC Comics. ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. (s17)
- In-App Purchases
- GEM BOOSTER $2.99
- Harley's Bag of Tricks $4.99
- Wayne Family Fortune $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.