Ink Cards: Photo Greeting Cards Customized and Delivered
By Sincerely Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Mail REAL one-of-a-kind cards without a trip to the store! Create and send cards straight from your iPhone or iPad to your lucky recipient’s mailbox. For a more personalized touch, add an embossed envelope and upgrade to thicker matte card.
Perfect for any occasion:
- Thank Yous
- Anniversary & Love
- Thinking of You
- Get Well Soon
Ink Cards are printed on thick, glossy 5x7-inch card stock - in other words, these are high quality prints on high quality paper. Each card starts at $1.99 (including postage!) - buy discounted credit packages within the app to save even more. Upgrade to premium to mail your card in an envelope with a thicker matte card.
You create, we deliver:
- Cards are delivered to the US, UK, Europe, and Canada in 2-8 business days, and to anywhere else in the world in two to three weeks.
- Receive email and push notifications to know when your card has been ordered and shipped.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If your card gets lost, damaged, or somehow leaves you less-than-wowed, we will send another or return your money.
What's New in Version 11
- We’ve redesigned Order History! You can now share your Ink Cards on Facebook, Instagram, and all the other social networks from your order details. We’ve also made it easier to browse your previous orders with larger preview images.
- Bug fixes and updates.
We're always trying to improve Ink Cards and to make it easier for people to connect with their loved ones and friends all over the world. It's because of people like you that we can do what we do - if you had a great experience with Ink Cards, please consider giving us a review.
Love the connection these provide!
I have sent about 10 postcards by note to various peeps. Every person has loved them. It definitely lets us connect even more than just social media. I love that the great photos on my phone now get to "live" off of my phone. I plan to keep using this app. And I keep finding more ideas on how I'm going to use it. I've sent it to teachers thanking them after a great gutters day. I've sent it to family members who have not a particular heirloom photo in over 30 years. It is just really cool.
BUYER BEWARE - 50/50 chance of getting the card delivered
I will HAPPILY update my review when I see:
1. a consistent delivery of cards
2. a refund of my orders which have not delivered
3. a public apology via their app page demonstrating they are aware they have fallen down on their job and are still getting my money.
At first, I was quite impressed by the cards and quality.
I’ve ordered SEVERAL cards as a result of this first impression. However, I can only assume their profit model is only deliver 1/2 of the products purchased. At ~$2-5 each, it doesn’t take long to realize it’s really profitable to claim you “shipped” something and it got lost in the mail… blame shifting to the US postal service isn’t enough when I paid a crap ton more than the printing and postage should cost.
The other reviews are company shills. anyone can see that. Apple should remove this app as they are ripping off their customers and this company should (in principle) offer full restitution for their actions whether in the form of a refund or fulfilling the original requests.
Love, love, love this app. The cards alway turn out amazing, and the recipients are always in love with them. They are much larger than your standard postcard, and have so much more sentimental value. And you can't beat the low prices for them.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Shopping
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 11
- Size: 40.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Sincerely Inc.
- © 2016 Sincerely Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.