Ink - Write, Type & Draw in Style
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** PLEASE NOTE: We are currently aware of an issue that causes Ink to crash repeatedly when trying to connect a Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus, and are working to resolve this. If you have concerns about whether or not this will affect you, please contact us by visiting intryss.com/support/ticket ***
Note taking with Ink is simple & beautiful. Give your ideas the most freedom - write, type & draw in style.
- Exquisite handwriting inks
- Versatile typing & text manipulation
- Customisable selection of pens & typing styles
- Draw shapes, graphs & diagrams with intuitive gestures
- Add pictures from your photo library, or paste from anywhere else
- Magic eraser for effortless corrections
- Rest your palm while you write with a bluetooth stylus
- Hide buttons & tools for a clutter-free workspace
- Easily preview and arrange papers
- Print or share your notes
• It all starts with beautiful Ink...
Why write with anything less? We designed our ink to be vibrant & natural, our pens smooth & responsive, and our paper a rich canvas for your ideas. We think our ink is the best ink around!
• Ink is for typing too
A single tap will put typing at your fingertips. You can customise and keep your favourite fonts, so finding the right style is effortless. Easily edit, rotate & arrange your text with simple gestures to get just the right look.
• Your perfect pencil case
Keep your favourite pens & typing styles at hand with Ink's customisable pencil case. You can add, edit & arrange the tools to suit your needs; there's no need to fiddle with settings every time, just pick up the right pen for the job. Each one looks unique based on its style, colour & size so the perfect tool is just a tap away.
• Picture perfect
Enhance your notes with pictures from your photo library, camera, or just about anywhere else! Ink lets you add pictures from the clipboard, so any picture you can copy, you can paste onto the page. Also, you can always move & resize your pictures without losing any quality.
• Smart Shapes
For when you need that perfect circle. Easily draw lines, curves, arrows, triangles, rectangles, circles and even graph axes. But you won't find lots of buttons for creating these shapes - draw them quickly and intuitively using natural gestures.
• No correction is too big... or too small
Ink's magic eraser automatically adapts to fit the task. Carefully trim the end of a line, or scrub out a whole page with just one tool. What's more, it keeps your lines looking natural, and is just as smooth as the pens are.
• Get connected
Ink supports the best bluetooth styluses available: Jot Touch (by Adonit), Pogo Connect (by Ten One Design), and Intuos Creative (by Wacom). Enjoy the most natural note-taking experience - rest your hand on the screen as you write with precise, pressure sensitive strokes. And with their handy shortcut buttons, you can undo, erase, and even draw perfect shapes without having to look away from your notes.
• The big screen experience
Take advantage of a full-screen page. Tools & buttons shouldn't limit your workspace so our paper extends underneath them, and if you prefer you can hide them altogether with a quick swipe. You can use gestures for most common tasks, so let your ideas fill the screen.
• Organise & share
Quickly find the right papers by flipping through each page in the browser, and easily add, duplicate, delete & rearrange pages. Got ideas to share? Easily message, email or print your pages, or post them straight to your favourite social network.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
• When sharing pages, each page is now shared at the orientation it was last edited in. When sharing the current page, it is shared at your device's current orientation.
• Pictures are now inserted at the correct orientation when your device is not in portrait orientation.
• Fixed a problem that could result in newly created pages containing content from another page.
• Fixed a problem when sharing the current page that could sometimes result in the shared image not being up to date.
• Fixed an issue that would cause the app to crash when cancelling the "Delete Papers" popover.
• Fixed a problem that could sometimes cause the page manager button to stop working.
• Fixed an issue that would result in the page not responding to touches.
Great potential, but buggy
I lost my $30 stylus and decided to upgrade to the $90 bluetooth model (Adonit Jot Touch). To take full advantage of the fancy features of the expensive stylus, I took a friend's recommendations (she has the same stylus) and went ahead and bought this app. Long story short, I'm disappointed. I'm not sure if the problems are from the stylus or the app, but since the stylus seems to be working great with other, similar apps (Noteshelf) I'm thinking it's the app.
My biggest gripe is "writing mode" which is supposed to turn on the bluetooth palm rejection. When this is on, the stylus won't write. Period. Neither will my finger. When off, the stylus functions great, except there's no palm rejection which is the reason I paid an extra $50 for the stylus in the first place.
For a $6 app, I expected better. Hoping it's just a bug that can be worked out.
Nice app that needs an update to include essential features.
I wrote this review a long time ago and am updating it.
This is such a nice app, but I have not seen any updates in over a year. I wonder if the developers have abandoned it.
The handwriting experience is very good, but so many needed features have been excluded that I do not use the app often. I seem to use it more for sketching on the fly than for any type of organized note taking.
If some additions were made, this app could be excellent.
*Handwriting experience excellent, even though lacks any kind of zoom feature.
*App is pleasant to look at and easy to use
Areas where improvement is needed
* Needs a pinch and zoom feature, either page-wide or using a zoom box at bottom of page
* No way to adjust opacity of ink; therefore, felt pen cannot be used for highlighting
* Needs a way to organize notes -- either with folders or with tags or both
* Wrist protection option is currently greyed out and cannot be turned out. A wrist protection panel would also be helpful.
*Needs additional ways to share books or pages beside email
*Needs lasso or "scissors" feature enabling user to copy, cut, paste, move, resize, rotate handwritten materials.
Super potential but as soon as I activate the WACOM Stylus it then fails every time I open it! I cannot even get through the instruction pages built in as the first set of notes. It looks powerful and that's what's most irritating....i can't even use it to try out all the touted features. I have brought this to the attention of the developers and received a response telling me that it's a known issue with the new IOS for the iPad and it would be addressed. That was two IOS updates ago. One it's fixed I can give a better review and wouldn't have posted this bad one had they just fixed it sooner. Get the problem resolved! By the way, I've deleted and reinstalled and selected the Pogo Connect stylus with the same results.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 24, 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 54.4 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Intryss Ltd
- © 2010 Intryss Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.