Inkly: Send Personalised Photo Greetings Cards Postcards in the Mail
By Inkly Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FEATURED BY: BBC Click Radio, The Independent, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, Wired, Stuff , Mashable, Gizmodo and many more!
16 MILLION BIRTHDAYS & COUNTING!
Send REAL printed greetings cards and postcards straight from your iPhone or iPad with your very own HANDWRITTEN message inside. Simply grab a piece of paper and a pen and let the Inkly app do the rest.
• REAL printed greetings cards and postcards!
• Create a card with your own photos or choose from 1000s of popular greetings card designs
• Your own handwritten message inside
• Or if you want to type your message choose from over 30 awesome fonts
• Add a photo to the inside of your card
• Choose from 7 envelope colours
• Send anywhere worldwide - or - have it sent to you with an extra envelope to give by hand
• Get reminders of your friends’ birthdays
Greetings cards cost:
£2.99 + postage from 69p
$3.99 + postage from 89¢
€3.49 + postage from 79¢
Postcard cards cost:
£0.99 + postage from 69p
$1.79 + postage from 89¢
€1.29 + postage from 79¢
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Choose a greetings card or postcard.
2. Write your message on a piece of paper and photograph it with your iPhone or iPad using the app.
3. Let the Inkly app magically remove the paper and take just your handwriting and place it on the inside of the card.
4. If you’re an iPad user, you can write your message within the app, using a stylus or finger.
5. Add a photo to the card if you want to.
6. Enter the name and address of the intended recipient.
7. Your handwritten card is printed and posted to anywhere worldwide - or - have it sent to you with an extra envelope to give by hand.
DOES IT LOOK REAL?
Inkly uses advanced patent pending image processing and extraction techniques to make sure your handwritten message looks exactly as you wrote it. It is so accurate that the recipient won’t even know the handwritten message is printed. Combined with industry leading printing presses and card stock, Inkly cards are printed to the highest possible quality every time.
What's New in Version 5.0.0
STYLUS (OR FINGER) HANDWRITING
If you’re an iPad user, you can now write your message directly in the app with a stylus, without needing a pen or paper. Ballpoint or fountain pen options, 20 different ink thickness levels and 17 different colours available. Why not draw some pretty pictures with your message?
KEEP YOUR CARDS FOREVER
Scan the barcode on the back of your received Inkly card and keep it forever by storing it in the app. You can even thank the person who sent it to you, via the app!
NEW POSTCARD FRAMES
Lots of fabulous new frames for ‘New Baby’, ‘Weddings’ and ‘Holidays’. Be the envy of your friends and send a postcard from the beach this summer!
Our postcards are now grouped into categories, much like our greetings cards, to make it easier to find just what you’re looking for.
Stellar, the best especially for real cards!
I have used, tried, and deleted many card apps over the years. This one is far better than any of the ones I had paid for or kept. First, I need to send real postal cards, not ecards or postcards. Variety at every step, cards load fast, and it's a breeze to use!! It's so effortless to pick, customize, address, pay and send.
It's so much more meaningful to send a card. And not one that looks like it came from an app.
The selection is very cool and has a wide, interesting, variety. Such a relief from the hokey, ugly, stale, crap in so many others. The huge difference is with the message. You can hand write or choose from a large selection of unique fonts and size them. The best part is that you can add a long message, like a one page letter - tons of space! You can even choose the envelope color.
Have used several apps. This by far one of the top 3.
Suggestions: 1. allow return address on envelope. 2. Create horizontal/ opening cards that are not postcards. Digital scrapbookers will love this. 3. Allow pinch/ flick to adjust pic size more when uploading pics. Currently, sizing VERY limited. I have to insert a pic in Apple Pages, capture pic with white border then edit down to allow pic to be seen in frames on several cards. Thanks for creating this great app, tho! It is my primary greeting card app, now.
The bomb dot com
Simple app that keeps us connected to our children and grandchildren who live all over the world. Love the ease of communicating in an old fashion way.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: May 06, 2015
- Version: 5.0.0
- Size: 64.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Inkly Limited
- © Inkly. Copyright 2015. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.