Inme is a simple and reliable way to track your monthly cycle.
Want to have fun? With Inme you can plan ahead to have a perfect, period-free vacation or special event.
If you are trying to get pregnant, you'll easily see your ovulation and maximum fertility days.
Track your moods and symptoms to see trends in your cycle. Understanding your body lets you take better care of yourself and make informed decisions.
Inme lets you:
- Know when your period, ovulation and fertility days will be there.
- Record your moods, symptoms and other things that can affect your period.
- Receive in-depth health tips and insights.
- Get notifications of your menstruation and ovulation days.
- Edit lengths of your cycle and period.
Monthly Premium Membership offers $9.99 monthly subscription after 3-day free trial for unlocking all content, features and removing ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal:
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Bug fix and small improvements
Ratings and Reviews
I love that this app lets you add additional symptoms that aren’t already listed. One minor complaint is that you cannot alter your “fertile window” (even if you are certain it’s in an earlier or later part of your cycle) or posted ovulation date. Great app!
I absolutely love inME Tracker. It is very accurate and easy to use. It’s super helpful for planning around my menstrual cycle. It’s also great for when the doctor asks me where I am in my cycle, I’ve got all the information at hand!
Too many times have I been surprised when I least expected it when my period comes. I can now always be aware, and never surprised.
- Ilya Shapotkovski
- 38.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Ilya Shapotkovski
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Pro Subscription $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.