By HeartMath Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inner Balance™ gets your heart, mind and emotions in sync to improve health, well-being and performance.
It now supports the new Bluetooth HeartMath HRV sensor. Inner Balance requires either this sensor or the HeartMath Lightning sensor for iOS which connects to your iPhone or iPad, and clips to your earlobe to measure your heart rhythms. No technology on the market today tracks with the accuracy of the Inner Balance Sensor.
The HeartMath Inner Balance app is an innovative approach to improving wellness through training, education, and self-monitoring. Inner Balance helps get your heart, mind, and emotions in sync (coherence) to improve health, well-being, and performance.
Entering the state of coherence on your Inner Balance trainer just three times a day for three to five minutes is easy and fun. Inner Balance guides you and measures your progress as you reduce stress, increase your inner balance and coherence, boost your mental clarity and build resilience.
• Real time HRV monitoring
• On-screen Coaching
• Full history to track your progress
• Scientifically validated stress management technique
• A journal with mood selection option
By linking to your account on HeartCloud.com, you can
• Synchronize all your Inner Balance or emWave applications across devices
• Track your complete history and lifetime achievement
• Receive awards and reminders
• Have access to more tips and training
• Neutralize your stressful reactions which erode health and composure
• Reduce your fatigue and exhaustion
• Improve mental focus under pressure
• Quickly shift from reactive states to calm and balanced states
• Learn to quiet the mind and still restless thoughts
• Build resilience and faster recovery from stress
• Improve coordination and reactions times in sports
• Enhance your meditation practice
What's New in Version 3.8
• Bluetooth support including battery monitor
• Introductory videos and audio track to help you get oriented
• HRV Chart in History
• History charts scroll together
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
• Requires iOS 9 or higher
• Older iOS versions are still supported by previous versions and are automatically available for download
Looks cool but maybe skip the Bluetooth accessory...
App came VERY highly recommended by an exec coach. Love the idea. I want to love the app and the Bluetooth little remote sensor but.... device won't pair with iPhone 6+, won't charge or hold charge via USB. Why does it even come with an instruction booklet that doesn't tell you whether blue/ red/ solid/ flashing indicates full charge or actively charging? I haven't given up but so far a disappointment. I suspect I've got v1 of the Bluetooth device and perhaps its got unresolved bugs. Stick with the wired version.
Perfect user interface and it has helped me a lot with my breathing and emotions.
Dec. 2016 Update
I updated app, now all gone. Won't let me open. Just have white screen?????
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 30, 2016
- Version: 3.8
- Size: 31.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: HeartMath LLC
- © HeartMath Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.