By HeartMath Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Inner Balance™ gets your heart, mind and emotions in sync to improve health, well-being and performance.
HEARTMATH SENSOR REQUIRED: Inner Balance requires either the Bluetooth HeartMath HRV sensor or the HeartMath Lightning sensor for iOS, which connects to your iPhone or iPad and clips to your earlobe to measure your heart rhythms. No technology on the market today tracks with the accuracy of the Inner Balance Sensor.
The HeartMath Inner Balance app is an innovative approach to improving wellness through training, education, and self-monitoring. Inner Balance helps get your heart, mind, and emotions in sync (coherence) to improve health, well-being, and performance.
Entering the state of coherence on your Inner Balance trainer just three times a day for three to five minutes is easy and fun. Inner Balance guides you and measures your progress as you reduce stress, increase your inner balance and coherence, boost your mental clarity and build resilience.
• Real time HRV monitoring
• On-screen Coaching
• Full history to track your progress
• Scientifically validated stress management technique
• A journal with mood selection option
By linking to your account on HeartCloud.com, you can
• Synchronize all your Inner Balance or emWave applications across devices
• Track your complete history and lifetime achievement
• Receive awards and reminders
• Have access to more tips and training
• Neutralize your stressful reactions which erode health and composure
• Reduce your fatigue and exhaustion
• Improve mental focus under pressure
• Quickly shift from reactive states to calm and balanced states
• Learn to quiet the mind and still restless thoughts
• Build resilience and faster recovery from stress
• Improve coordination and reactions times in sports
• Enhance your meditation practice
• BTLE Sensor can be used in the background with other applications
• App supports iPad Slide Over and Split View multi tasking
What's New in Version 3.10
• Inner Balance now runs in the background when used with the BTLE sensor
• Now supports iPad Slide Over and Split View multitasking
• Compatibility and updates for iOS 11
• Bug fixes
Note: Inner Balance now requires iOS 10 or higher. Devices not supporting this can still use version 3.9.1 available on the iTunes Store.
I find this app to be useful in reducing my migraines. I use it 3-4 times a day when I'm in the office. It is more helpful than just taking a couple of minutes to breathe as it holds me accountable if my mind wanders or if I can't stop the chatter.
I've also used it to tell me if I was healthy enough to go to work when I'm not feeling good as I have a tendency to push through. The app has been great at providing real time results in how my body is really doing.
I did not start out as a fan. I was very skeptical. Over the past two months, I am coming to depend on the practice to have much more control of anxiety and feeling overwhelmed. I am glad I found this program. It is gradually changing the way I see myself: someone who is more confident, relaxed and centered. I am generally happier, and I feel both more loving and more worthy of love.
Only took me 46 years to figure out that I can’t even breath correctly: I reluctantly tried this and have regularly used it for about a year. The technical aspects appeal to my sense of logic and I fo seem to feel bette after a session. I wish that the training voice could be changed to another voice like Mr. T.
I also would think that the software should allow other devices and less proprietary.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 3.10
- Size: 23.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: HeartMath LLC
- © HeartMath Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.