By HeartMath Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Inner Balance™ gets your heart, mind and emotions in sync to improve health, well-being and performance.
It requires the Inner Balance Sensor for iOS that connects to your iPhone or iPad, and clips to your earlobe to measure your heart rhythms. No technology on the market today tracks with the accuracy of the Inner Balance Sensor.
The HeartMath Inner Balance app is an innovative approach to improving wellness through training, education and self-monitoring. Inner Balance helps get your heart, mind and emotions in sync (coherence) to improve health, well-being and performance.
Entering the state of coherence on your Inner Balance trainer just three times a day for three to five minutes is easy and fun. The Inner Balance trainer will guide you and measure your progress as you reduce stress, increase your inner balance and coherence, boost your mental clarity and build resilience.
• Real time HRV monitoring
• On-screen Coaching
• Full history to track your progress
• Scientifically validated stress management technique
• A journal with mood choosing option
• Sharing capability to inspire others
Linking to your account on HeartCloud.com, you
• Synchronize all your iPhone, iPad, and desktop emWave applications
• Track your complete history
• Receive awards and reminders
• Have access to more tips and training
• Neutralize stressful reactions that erode health and composure
• Reduce fatigue and exhaustion
• Improve mental focus under pressure
• Quickly shift from reactive states to calm and balanced states
• Learn to quiet the mind and still restless thoughts
• Builds resilience and faster recovery from stress
• Improves coordination and reaction times in sports
What's New in Version 3.6
• Added Chinese localization
• Bug fixes
I was waiting for the inner balance sensor that had the lightning connector for the iPhone five. I just bought it last week.
This really helps me to relax and when I'm done with the session I feel really good.
Basically during the session you'll hear a pleasant beep letting you know how you're doing.
If you're in high heart coherence it'll be a higher tone beep with a green dot on the app screen, middle coherece is a blue Dot, and Low coherence is a red dot with a different tone.
The app keeps you motivated by giving you a achievement awards statistics and let you know how you're doing. For example my last session it said that I was in high coherence more than 50% of the time for the last three sessions.
You can even put a face for your mood after the session and check your stats, take notes etc.
I like that you can choose your own music from your music application. So you can sync your music to your iPhone or iPad and you can play it while you're using this application. I've been choosing relaxing sounds like Tibetan singing bowls etc. Sometimes I even pick a running Creek or stream. The secret is to focus on your breath and think positive thoughts while you concentrate on your breath. When your thoughts begin to wander bring your thoughts back to your breath.
In the April 15th 2016 update I lost Daily Coherence Totals and Ratio...Bad!!!!
Bring it back please
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Apr 15, 2016
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 60.9 MB
- Languages: English, German, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: HeartMath LLC
- © HeartMath Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.