The Innsbruck app
Hit the ground running: the Innsbruck app has all the information you need for your stay. Use the map view to find local attractions, hotels, lifts & cable cars, shops, restaurants and events quickly and easily (also available offline). In addition, the app includes a selection of routes and tours such as city walks, mountain tours, mountain bike trails and road biking routes. It also provides information for people with reduced mobility, including accessible city routes, parking facilities and information about restaurant accessibility.
Topics and functions at a glance:
- Food & drink
- Public transport
- Facebook, Twitter and YouTube
- Contact & feedback with phone numbers and emergency numbers
- Search function
- Guide booking for city tours
- Innsbruck Card
- Welcome Card (free included services)
- Links to Innsbruck products, such as the Innsbruck Card (discounted sightseeing)
- Access to the Innsbruck Blog for tips on excursions, special souvenirs and events
- Always available offline (avoid roaming charges)
- Location-based service via GPS: display your current location on the map and the distance between you and the respective destination (attraction, hotel, restaurant, event, etc.)
- Map view and offline map availability
- Read-aloud option for the visually impaired
- Interactive communication possible (direct calls, recommendations via email, text and Facebook)
- Hotel booking possible (internet connection required)
- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube Connect
- Offline push notification system
The app was updated and technically refreshed.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.