Used mostly by technology professionals, digital marketers, research institutions, content publishers, and more - Inoreader is a powerful news app for aggregating a variety of feeds into one place to build your own, personalized news feed.
For a casual experience similar to your morning newspaper, Inoreader can be set-up for a daily digest of news that are specific to you. Whereas for the information-heavy professionals Inoreader boasts a set of powerful features and advanced functionality to tackle even the most robust information flow.
- Subscribe to unlimited news feeds and folders
- Use on any device with web and mobile apps
- Day and night reading modes
- Free search and full archive of your subscriptions
- Save articles to third-party tools like Dropbox, Evernote, OneNote, Pocket, etc.
- Share to any social media or scheduling tool like Buffer and Hootsuite
- Save pages from the web for viewing later
- Push notifications
- Offline mode for folders - Read your content without an internet connection. Inoreader even syncs the images and full content
- Article translations
- Active search - turn any regular search into a smart stream that will notify you for new search results when they come
- Global search - reach outside of your subscriptions and search the entire Inoreader database for articles
WEB Version with PRO Plan
- Eliminate noise with mute and permit filters
- Subscribe to Email Newsletters and Social Media Feeds (Facebook, Twitter, VKontakte, Google +, etc.)
- Automate entire workflows using rules
- Remove Ads when you upgrade
Price: $49.99 annually.
Inoreader Professional is available with an annual subscription. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off after purchase by going to the ‘Manage iTunes Subscription’ page in settings.
For any questions, issues and general feedback, you can reach us directly at email@example.com
Terms of Service: https://www.inoreader.com/tos
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Edited: Latest update is great.
Latest update addressed all my issues except for one interface change that I'm now comfortably used to. Great app, better than anything else i have seen.
I want to praise inoreader for making a great app but find the new version frustrating. I really liked the prior version where the main screen had the list of subscriptions with unread count on right. The new main screen seems only to show All Articles or the articles for the subscription you select by hitting the top left menu button first. Text only headlines seem to only work in All Articles view and can't be done in a single feed. Changing settings takes more work now, cannot do this from within a subscription screen. Marking Show Only Updated not only removes read articles from view in a subscription screen, but also removes subscriptions with no unread articles from the subscription list, and i see no option to adjust these separately.
Update destroys best viewing option
I enjoy this app because of its basic appearance and ease of use that allowed me to quickly go through articles that interested me and skip those that don’t. Often I could read everything I wanted in the preview. I tried lots of apps, and this one used to be perfect. The current view options (I tried them all) load too much content and still require us to open to actually read.
I understand this view is what your competitors use, but like I said, yours was preferable because it didn’t have them. I recognize some users might like this.
Two recommendations - add a “classic” view, and even for those who want to keep the new look - pin the subscription bar so that it stays all the time.
Definitely feels like a “free” app now instead of a polished app.
Update basically turned this perfect app into something I would never have used. They also took away one of the most useful features for me (the ability to quickly press one button to mark posts as read or not) They remove the individual buttons from each post and then put in one button that does them all at once. Which isn’t useful when you want to mark only some and the site sends out so many notifications.
Also the text type is horribly blocky because it is bold type and the font is something I don’t particularly like either. It also fells much darker (or maybe because it is bold) to read. I would not recommend this app at all to anyone as it is now. New interface needs a ton of work.
- INNOLOGICA OOD
- 35.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 Innologica Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Professional plan $49.99
- Optional ad-free plan for 1 year $14.99
- Professional plan for 1 year $49.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.