iNotary is a digital notary journal that takes the guesswork out of maintaining a compliant notary journal. iNotary has powerful features to protect the notary and their employer from liability including:
· State Specific Entry Fields – Your state’s required or recommended entry fields are marked. iNotary notifies the notary if she is not complying with state or federal recording standards. When the law changes, iNotary evolves to include any new requirements.
· State Specific Notarial Acts – Only the notarial acts permitted in your state are listed.
· Compliance Markers – Instantly determine if you’re missing required or recommended information.
· Best Practices Training – Ten things that every notary must know about performing notarizations.
· RULONA Compliant – Revised Uniform Law on Notarial Acts integrated into app.
· Powerful Website – Visit myinotary.com to view, edit, print, and email your entries and much more.
· Note: Some states prohibit the use of digital notary journals. iNotary will inform you at registration if your state prohibits use.
Camera crash Issue fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
Despite my efforts, the app kept closing after adding signatures & pics of clients ID & client. Super inefficient.
Unable to select state
I met a rep when I attend IAAP EFAM 2012 in Grapevine, TX. I was excited about the app because I like all things digital. Although the yearly price is low, I still was unable to justify the purchase because I do not do notarize enough in my office. The pay as you go may be the answer. I'll have to weigh my options.
I decided to sign up today and was unable to select my state. I closed everything down and still was unable to select the state. That function is frozen.
Please fix the app so that I can change my rating to 5 stars. Again, I love all things digital and would prefer this over toting around a record book.
Thanks in advance
I'll admit I don't always get the latest and greatest (I still love my iPad 1), but I was intrigued with keeping my notary journal online using my iPad. This is a great app! My clients think its great and I feel that my notary journal is one less thing I have to keep track of! I'm lucky that my state was one that was supported! Great technology!
- iNotary, LLC
- 12.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 iNotary, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- 15 Notarization Credits $3.99
- 1 Year Subscription $39.99
- 25 Notarization Credits $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.